SMITE Showcases Bakasura Visual Rework
HiRez Studios continues their war path of god reworks in third person MOBA, SMITE, as one of the oldest gods in the game, Bakasura, sees a huge visual rework in the next patch.
In addition a series of yet unseen Halloween skins are being added into the game alongside seasonal ward skins.
Balances are widespread as well, though most impactful on Apollo, Freya, Rama, and especially Sylvanus. The full details can be read on the official pre-patch notes page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crowfall's ArtCraft Entertainment Announces New Division to License MMO Engine
- ArtCraft is proud to announce that they will be focusing on providing game developers with a technology solution in the realm of MMORPGs.
- First anniversary bash begins in Battlestar Galactica Online
- Battlestar Galactica Online and publisher Bigpoint are celebrating the game's first year anniversary.
- Fractured Space Adds New Squadron Command Feature & Additional Content
- Today’s new ‘squadron command’ feature adds small ships that can be launched from the game’s giant capital ships.