SMITE Showcases Bakasura Visual Rework
HiRez Studios continues their war path of god reworks in third person MOBA, SMITE, as one of the oldest gods in the game, Bakasura, sees a huge visual rework in the next patch.
In addition a series of yet unseen Halloween skins are being added into the game alongside seasonal ward skins.
Balances are widespread as well, though most impactful on Apollo, Freya, Rama, and especially Sylvanus. The full details can be read on the official pre-patch notes page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Galactic Drop Countdown - Adventures Get an Ass Kicking
- Namely three of the more advanced Adventures and player housing. And while housing deserves its own article entirely, let’s break down the t...
- Balanced Media Technology (BMT) Interview
- This year, I had a very unique meeting opportunity at PAX West. . . a meeting I couldn't pass up.
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Handsome Jack Doppelganger Pack Available Today
- 2K and Gearbox Software announced today that the first add-on content pack for Borderlands®: The Pre-Sequel™, Handsome Jack Doppelganger Pa...