S4 League Debuts Community-Designed Content
Aeria Games has just released tons of new content for their hugely popular anime third-person shooter, S4 League!
The result of two recent community contests, this latest update features new content designed entirely by the enthusiastic S4 League community, including two new character costumes, the exciting new Virtual Shield weapon, the brand-new Virtual Wing skill, and the Unformed Flame pet.
These new pieces of content were designed by two S4 League community members, who managed to outdo over 500 other participants from English, German, French and Turkish country regions. Along with the new community-designed content, the developers have very carefully re-balanced some of the game’s ranged weapons so that all players experience smoother gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dating in MMORPGs
- Dating in MMORPGs. A look at MMOs and MMORPGs with in game dating and marriage mechanics.
- Fight The Dragon Early Access Preview
- Fight The Dragon has a unique art style, to say the least. It's very simplistic in nature and it honestly reminds me of some older 3D gam...
- Kill3rCombo Reveals Events Leading to Elsword's Ara Haan 2nd Path
- Kill3rCombo has released a teaser page on their Elsword website today teasing events, costumes, and more as their newly released character dra...