Echo of Soul’s August Update Opens Kranheim Raid
Echo of Soul’s August update has arrived, bringing with it a new raid, new challenges, and more.
The Kranheim Raid is available for 10 and 20 players in Mount Odroerir. This raid features the strongest enemies yet to face players, and 20-man groups will be able to earn a special Soul Fragment to unlock a new Legendary weapon.
Also available in this content update are new levels for jobs and hobbies, new tiers for Infinity Dungeons, new sealed hunting ground areas, and a new Legendary mode for The Sanctuary and Blazing Peak dungeons.
You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - Now a "Crowd-Developed" MMO
- Visionary Realms is taking a new look at how games are designed and developed from the ground up by deeply involving the community.
- IL-2 Sturmovik: Early access now available on Steam
- 1C Game Studios is excited to announce that IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad early access program has launched on Steam today.
- Naruto Saga Gets Formation Face Lift
- Available now on the Games.la portal, Naruto Saga brings a fresh set of gameplay experiences into the world of the fabled Naruto anime series....