Echo of Soul’s August Update Opens Kranheim Raid
Echo of Soul’s August update has arrived, bringing with it a new raid, new challenges, and more.
The Kranheim Raid is available for 10 and 20 players in Mount Odroerir. This raid features the strongest enemies yet to face players, and 20-man groups will be able to earn a special Soul Fragment to unlock a new Legendary weapon.
Also available in this content update are new levels for jobs and hobbies, new tiers for Infinity Dungeons, new sealed hunting ground areas, and a new Legendary mode for The Sanctuary and Blazing Peak dungeons.
You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming.net League 2014: First Season Kicks Off
- Wargaming today announced that the first season of the Wargaming.net League 2014 has officially begun in a number of regions around the world,...
- Star Trek Online Agents of Yesterday – Artifacts Update Launching in October
- Star Trek Online will expand its story even further on October 25 with the launch of the Agents of Yesterday - Artifacts update.
- Exclusive: World of Warcraft to Go Free to Play
- World of Warcraft is set to go free to play. We have confirmed this with numerous sources within Blizzard Entertainment.