F.E.A.R Online: Returns With New Beta Phase
Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games is excited to announce the launch of the beta of F.E.A.R Online, a new-look free-to-play version of the celebrated horror series.
Player feedback from the alpha was taken into account to ensure an even better and more terrifying experience for all players when they hurtle into the beta. Extensive redesign and adjustments to the gameplay make for a truly unique FPS, with new maps, a new scenario and a redesigned crafting system which allows for making one-of-a-kind weapons.
Tensions will reach a boiling point as the F.E.A.R. task force investigates Armacham Technology Corporation (ATC)’s unsettling experiments. F.E.A.R. Online will remain focused on several team combat modes spanning over ten ominous maps packed with grotesque details such as still-twitching bodies hanging from meat hooks and messages smeared in blood.
The story also continues in cooperative scenarios that detail the terrifying occurrences surrounding the F.E.A.R. team parallel to the events of F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin. Up to four players can team up and fight for their lives against both hostile Armacham personnel and hideous monsters lurking around every corner. All will be revealed soon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage II: Revolution: Orc Update Preview
- I was admittedly curious when I saw that NetMarble was releasing a new class into an online mobile game like Lineage II: Revolution.
- Age of Conan: Launches 6th year anniversary event
- Funcom's Age of Conan expands with the special Shadows of the Past anniversary event and the Festival of Bloodshed Player-vs-Player (PvP)...
- MXM Shutting Down January 31
- Unfortunate news for fans of NCSoft's hybrid-MOBA, Master X Master (MXM): the game will be shutting down on January 31.