F.E.A.R Online: Returns With New Beta Phase
Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games is excited to announce the launch of the beta of F.E.A.R Online, a new-look free-to-play version of the celebrated horror series.
Player feedback from the alpha was taken into account to ensure an even better and more terrifying experience for all players when they hurtle into the beta. Extensive redesign and adjustments to the gameplay make for a truly unique FPS, with new maps, a new scenario and a redesigned crafting system which allows for making one-of-a-kind weapons.
Tensions will reach a boiling point as the F.E.A.R. task force investigates Armacham Technology Corporation (ATC)’s unsettling experiments. F.E.A.R. Online will remain focused on several team combat modes spanning over ten ominous maps packed with grotesque details such as still-twitching bodies hanging from meat hooks and messages smeared in blood.
The story also continues in cooperative scenarios that detail the terrifying occurrences surrounding the F.E.A.R. team parallel to the events of F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin. Up to four players can team up and fight for their lives against both hostile Armacham personnel and hideous monsters lurking around every corner. All will be revealed soon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: New god 'Ao Kuang' Revealed
- Regal and powerful, the Dragon King of the Eastern Sea commands storms and tides with the flick of a claw, and now Ao Kuang is the 60th god on...
- Clancraft Brings a Browser Fairy Tale World To Life April 4th
- Gogogogo.com announces the latest addition to their gaming portal, Clancraft, a town building and simulation game.
- Blade & Soul Showcases Prestige and Open World PvP
- NCSoft today released rather specific details of how their Prestige currency and flagging for PvP is intended to work.