S4 League is a fun fast paced sci-fi MMO shooter. With fast paced gameplay, catchy techno music and balanced gameplay it’s a must play for any MMO fan. There are several game modes, but the two most popular ones are Deatchmatch and Touch Down. Deathmatch is a team vs team type game where whichever side gets the most combined kills at the end of the round wins. Touch Down mode is basically capture the flag with a twist; players have to grab the ball from the center of the arena and bring it to their enemy’s base before dieing. When you die with the ball you drop it and it can be picked up by both a teammates and enemies. The game has a large selection of weapons and gadgets in the store ranging from rockets to swords.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 04, 2007
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Pentavision
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Quality Tutorial.
- +Balanced gameplay.
- +Varied weapons.
- +Good variety of clothes and skills
- -Very few playable maps.
- -Latency issues.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- CPU: 2.0GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia 8600GT or better
- HDD: 14 GB
- Description: S4 League is a third person 3D Sci-fi shooter. Play in one of eight game modes, go on weekly missions, and earn money to purchase new gear or upgrade your current gear in the game's shop.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Expands Service to Latin America
- After years of waiting, players in Latin America will finally have their own service for the hit free to play action MMORPG, Elsword.
- Forsaken World: Frostgale Fjord Battlefield Arrives
- Forsaken World's Frostgale Fjord Battlefield is up and running and In the addition to the 12v12 Battlefield, the update includes expanded...
- Master of Orion Launch Review
- Master of Orion is a turn-based 4X Strategy game that takes place in a space setting.