S4 League is a fun fast paced sci-fi MMO shooter. With fast paced gameplay, catchy techno music and balanced gameplay it’s a must play for any MMO fan. There are several game modes, but the two most popular ones are Deatchmatch and Touch Down. Deathmatch is a team vs team type game where whichever side gets the most combined kills at the end of the round wins. Touch Down mode is basically capture the flag with a twist; players have to grab the ball from the center of the arena and bring it to their enemy’s base before dieing. When you die with the ball you drop it and it can be picked up by both a teammates and enemies. The game has a large selection of weapons and gadgets in the store ranging from rockets to swords.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 04, 2007
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Pentavision
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Quality Tutorial.
- +Balanced gameplay.
- +Varied weapons.
- +Good variety of clothes and skills
- -Very few playable maps.
- -Latency issues.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- CPU: 2.0GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia 8600GT or better
- HDD: 14 GB
- Description: S4 League is a third person 3D Sci-fi shooter. Play in one of eight game modes, go on weekly missions, and earn money to purchase new gear or upgrade your current gear in the game's shop.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2017 Gaming Console Predictions - Nintendo Switch
- It's that time of the year once again! That time where I, the Dark Prophet, appear to make predictions that will inevitably come true!
- Elsword Introduces Monster Collection System
- Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, has introduced a brand new system to the game that allows players to col...
- Darwin Project Is Now Free to Play on Steam
- A lot of fun content has come to Darwin Project since it was announced and began the Early Access phase of its testing.