S4 League Debuts Community-Designed Content
Aeria Games has just released tons of new content for their hugely popular anime third-person shooter, S4 League!
The result of two recent community contests, this latest update features new content designed entirely by the enthusiastic S4 League community, including two new character costumes, the exciting new Virtual Shield weapon, the brand-new Virtual Wing skill, and the Unformed Flame pet.
These new pieces of content were designed by two S4 League community members, who managed to outdo over 500 other participants from English, German, French and Turkish country regions. Along with the new community-designed content, the developers have very carefully re-balanced some of the game’s ranged weapons so that all players experience smoother gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Desolate Tomb Update Announced
- NCSoft announced that Blade & Soul Desolate Tomb, the game's latest content update, will go live August 24.
- Skara: The Blade Remains: Steam Early Access build launches today
- 8 Bit, the indie development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, are today launching the Steam Early Access version of its revolu...
- Omnimon Arrives in Digimon Masters
- Joymax has announced another update this week - new content for Digimon Masters Online.