S4 League Debuts Community-Designed Content
Aeria Games has just released tons of new content for their hugely popular anime third-person shooter, S4 League!
The result of two recent community contests, this latest update features new content designed entirely by the enthusiastic S4 League community, including two new character costumes, the exciting new Virtual Shield weapon, the brand-new Virtual Wing skill, and the Unformed Flame pet.
These new pieces of content were designed by two S4 League community members, who managed to outdo over 500 other participants from English, German, French and Turkish country regions. Along with the new community-designed content, the developers have very carefully re-balanced some of the game’s ranged weapons so that all players experience smoother gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Insidia's Open Beta is now live
- Are you ready for some post-apocalyptic online PVP battles? Well that's what you're getting in the Insidia Open Beta, which is live ...
- Crazy Defense Heroes Launches on Google Play
- Animoca Brands launched a new mobile game onto Android devices today, called Crazy Defense Heroes.
- 4Story Reveals Third Kingdom - Broa
- On November 25, 2010 Zemi Interactive released a major update for their free to play fantasy MMORPG 4Story. The patch added the kingdom of Bro...