S4 League Debuts Community-Designed Content
Aeria Games has just released tons of new content for their hugely popular anime third-person shooter, S4 League!
The result of two recent community contests, this latest update features new content designed entirely by the enthusiastic S4 League community, including two new character costumes, the exciting new Virtual Shield weapon, the brand-new Virtual Wing skill, and the Unformed Flame pet.
These new pieces of content were designed by two S4 League community members, who managed to outdo over 500 other participants from English, German, French and Turkish country regions. Along with the new community-designed content, the developers have very carefully re-balanced some of the game’s ranged weapons so that all players experience smoother gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Legions Review
- I have to admit, I haven’t had the best experience with a lot of MOBAs. I tend to find their communities toxic and just move on.
- BATALJ Extends Closed Beta Until End of January
- The BATALJ community keeps growing and Fall Damage Studio has decided to extend the beta.
- Marvel Contest of Champions: Omega Red Released
- Marvel Contest of Champions has added a new character to its roster today: Omega Red.