Armored Warfare: Cold Strike map announced
My.com has today announced a new map for the highly anticipated upcoming tank combat MMO, Armored Warfare. Cold Strike is one of a wide range of locales available in the game, which promises terrains of all sorts from deserts, swamps and steppes, to city highways and village dirt roads.
As seen in the accompanying trailer, Cold Strike brings 1.2 square km of snow-based carnage featuring highways, warehouses, a frozen river and a visually stunning white backdrop in which to do battle. Players will need to consider their tactics carefully, taking into account the conditions and their hazardous effects on manoeuvrability and lines of sight. Watch out for blizzards!
For more info, visit http://aw.my.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=2367
Articles You May Enjoy
- Snail Games Announces Free-to-Play MMO & Mobile Lineup for E3
- Snail Games has announced its E3 2014 games line up today, featuring Black Gold Online, Age of Wushu: Tempest of Strife, and the first glimpse...
- Archlord II: Character Archetypes, Skills and Combat System Revealed
- Webzen details the classless system and combat system for Archlord II.
- Castle Clash - New World Update Available
- I Got Games (IGG), maker of critically acclaimed mobile and browser games, has released a trailer teasing new content for its most famous stra...