*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
S4 League is a fun fast paced sci-fi MMO shooter. With fast paced gameplay, catchy techno music and balanced gameplay it’s a must play for any MMO fan. There are several game modes, but the two most popular ones are Deatchmatch and Touch Down. Deathmatch is a team vs team type game where whichever side gets the most combined kills at the end of the round wins. Touch Down mode is basically capture the flag with a twist; players have to grab the ball from the center of the arena and bring it to their enemy’s base before dieing. When you die with the ball you drop it and it can be picked up by both a teammates and enemies. The game has a large selection of weapons and gadgets in the store ranging from rockets to swords.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Pentavision
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Quality Tutorial.
- +Balanced gameplay.
- +Varied weapons.
- +Good variety of clothes and skills
- -Very few playable maps.
- -Latency issues.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- CPU: 2.0GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia 8600GT or better
- HDD: 14 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest Updated Review
- Dragon Nest provides an enjoyable experience with fast-paced gameplay that many other action MORPGs barely come close to reaching.
- New Field Boss Monsters Arrive in Elsword
- Today, Kill3rCombo, the publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, introduced nine new menacing Field Boss Monsters.
- Still Paying for WoW? Top 5 Free MMORPG Alternatives
- We saw the first batch of MMORPG releases back in the late 90s with games like Ultima Online, EverQuest and other complicated high fantasy.