Real-time TCG Nova Blitz Blows past $40k goal on Kickstarter
Nova Blitz has now been fully funded, with over $43,000 secured out of its $40,000 funding goal.
Next up for the campaign are stretch goals:
$50k: Avatar system with collectible and tradeable avatars — plus a unique custom avatar for all backers and an extra-special, unique avatar for Nova ($200) backers and above.
$60k: Test your skills in weekly Blitz Battles — a special casual play mode featuring new rules each week that will change the way you play and keep you on your toes!
The Kickstarter campaign ends on August 20.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Dynasty Mobile Review
- Age of Wushu Dynasty, is the mobile port of Snail Games’ PC sandbox Wuxia MMORPG, Age of Wushu.
- Guild Wars 2 Reveals New Revenant Legend, Shiro Tagachi
- Long-time Guild Wars fans will recognize Shiro Tagachi from Guild Wars: Factions.
- WildStar Prepares to Unleash the Carbine Developers
- Can you feel it? The electricity in the air? It's game time. Carbine Studios is taking the censorship off and sending their development t...