Real-time TCG Nova Blitz Blows past $40k goal on Kickstarter
Nova Blitz has now been fully funded, with over $43,000 secured out of its $40,000 funding goal.
Next up for the campaign are stretch goals:
$50k: Avatar system with collectible and tradeable avatars — plus a unique custom avatar for all backers and an extra-special, unique avatar for Nova ($200) backers and above.
$60k: Test your skills in weekly Blitz Battles — a special casual play mode featuring new rules each week that will change the way you play and keep you on your toes!
The Kickstarter campaign ends on August 20.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Aurora World – The Guardians’ Update Goes Live March 14
- GBE Games announces the Guardians update for The Aurora World, introducing new content for every player.
- Versus Evil Announces Updates for Banner Saga/Dragons & Titans
- Indie publisher, Versus Evil, has announced that the Banner Saga will be launching on mobile devices this summer, along with a vastly improved...
- Civilization Online Half Way to Completion
- A recent interview with Jake Song reveals the anticipated (though sadly not yet slated for an English release) MMO edition of Civilization is ...