Real-time TCG Nova Blitz Blows past $40k goal on Kickstarter
Nova Blitz has now been fully funded, with over $43,000 secured out of its $40,000 funding goal.
Next up for the campaign are stretch goals:
$50k: Avatar system with collectible and tradeable avatars — plus a unique custom avatar for all backers and an extra-special, unique avatar for Nova ($200) backers and above.
$60k: Test your skills in weekly Blitz Battles — a special casual play mode featuring new rules each week that will change the way you play and keep you on your toes!
The Kickstarter campaign ends on August 20.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mordheim City of the Damned: Early Access Now available
- Mordheim: City of the Damned, Rogue Factor's turn-based tactical-RPG adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game Mordheim set in th...
- ClapAlong launches first Loark server
- Loark has launched its first server, Fornax, on ClapAlong.com.
- Swordsman Online Closed Beta Review
- Swordsman, steeped in rich Chinese tradition and culture offers ten different martial arts styles to choose from!