Real-time TCG Nova Blitz Blows past $40k goal on Kickstarter
Nova Blitz has now been fully funded, with over $43,000 secured out of its $40,000 funding goal.
Next up for the campaign are stretch goals:
$50k: Avatar system with collectible and tradeable avatars — plus a unique custom avatar for all backers and an extra-special, unique avatar for Nova ($200) backers and above.
$60k: Test your skills in weekly Blitz Battles — a special casual play mode featuring new rules each week that will change the way you play and keep you on your toes!
The Kickstarter campaign ends on August 20.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online: Season 13.5 Brings Deep Space Nine’s Martok to Console
- Starting today, captains on Xbox One and PS4 will be able to rescue a famous Klingon General from Star Trek: Deep Space 9 in 13.5!
- Creativerse Early Access Impressions
- I can’t imagine why any sane developer would decide to create a new sandbox voxel game.
- Marvel Heroes Adds Human Torch And More in Game Update 1.11
- Gazillion Entertainment have launched a mighty game update for Marvel Heroes, the free-to-play action-MMORPG set in the Marvel Universe!