Real-time TCG Nova Blitz Blows past $40k goal on Kickstarter
Nova Blitz has now been fully funded, with over $43,000 secured out of its $40,000 funding goal.
Next up for the campaign are stretch goals:
$50k: Avatar system with collectible and tradeable avatars — plus a unique custom avatar for all backers and an extra-special, unique avatar for Nova ($200) backers and above.
$60k: Test your skills in weekly Blitz Battles — a special casual play mode featuring new rules each week that will change the way you play and keep you on your toes!
The Kickstarter campaign ends on August 20.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Homefront The Revolution: New FPS Sequel Annouced
- Wage guerrilla warfare and reclaim the streets of Philadelphia in Homefront: The Revolution, a captivating new free-roaming FPS to be co-publi...
- Forsaken World Mobile Featured by Google Play
- Last Wednesday, Google Play recognized Fedeen Games' mobile MMORPG, Forsaken World Mobile as one of its featured games.
- TERA's Phantom's Keep Update is Live on PC
- Phantom's Keep is the latest update for TERA on PC and includes content for both the dungeon-crawler fans and open-world fans alike.