Nova Blitz is a fast-paced, real time trading card game. Designed in the vein of classic TCGs like Magic: The Gathering, players take turns simultaneously in real time. The end result is an exciting experience that rewards deck knowledge and counter strategies. There are five deck types (Arcane, Divine, Nature, Tech, and Chaos), each with their own set of units and gameplay style.
Nova Blitz plans to release as free-to-play and will host regular game tournaments.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dragon Foundry
- Publisher: Dragon Foundry
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
- +Real time, simultaneous turns mean fast-paced matches.
- +Five unique deck types.
- +Regular official tournaments planned.
- -Matches can be unforgiving.
- -Unclear how microtransactions will affect gameplay.
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: The NovaBlitz real-time TCG features blazing fast game play, deep strategy, and huge cash prize tournaments!
Articles You May Enjoy
- CABAL II Cartel Extension Update Now Live
- The new CABAL 2 “Cartel Extension” update comes just in time for Spring filled with a load of new features to keep fans of the game playin...
- 2015 MMO Predictions - The Rise of Buy to Play Sandboxes
- My predictions are: ESO will continue to lose its player-base until it’s forced to reconsider its payment model and will hopefully switch...