Nova Blitz is a fast-paced, real time trading card game. Designed in the vein of classic TCGs like Magic: The Gathering, players take turns simultaneously in real time. The end result is an exciting experience that rewards deck knowledge and counter strategies. There are five deck types (Arcane, Divine, Nature, Tech, and Chaos), each with their own set of units and gameplay style.
Nova Blitz plans to release as free-to-play and will host regular game tournaments.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dragon Foundry
- Publisher: Dragon Foundry
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
- +Real time, simultaneous turns mean fast-paced matches.
- +Five unique deck types.
- +Regular official tournaments planned.
- -Matches can be unforgiving.
- -Unclear how microtransactions will affect gameplay.
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: The NovaBlitz real-time TCG features blazing fast game play, deep strategy, and huge cash prize tournaments!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fog Rolls In Legend: Legacy of the Dragons
- Legend: Legacy of the Dragons has released a new Fog Islands update.
- SWTOR: Knights of the Fallen Empire Press Event Preview
- Fans of SWTOR will be delighted to know that Knights of the Fallen Empire is part of Bioware’s much touted return to story telling form.
- Moon Hunters: New Details on World Map, Map Generation and More
- Kitfox Games has released new details on their upcoming 4 player co-op game, Moon Hunters, featuring details on World Maps, Procedural Generat...