Nova Blitz is a fast-paced, real time trading card game. Designed in the vein of classic TCGs like Magic: The Gathering, players take turns simultaneously in real time. The end result is an exciting experience that rewards deck knowledge and counter strategies. There are five deck types (Arcane, Divine, Nature, Tech, and Chaos), each with their own set of units and gameplay style.
Nova Blitz plans to release as free-to-play and will host regular game tournaments.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dragon Foundry
- Publisher: Dragon Foundry
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
- +Real time, simultaneous turns mean fast-paced matches.
- +Five unique deck types.
- +Regular official tournaments planned.
- -Matches can be unforgiving.
- -Unclear how microtransactions will affect gameplay.
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: The NovaBlitz real-time TCG features blazing fast game play, deep strategy, and huge cash prize tournaments!
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation - End of February 2014 Update
- The Repopulation is currently in a private alpha test of their ambitious new sandbox MMORPG, and their next alpha test phase is just around th...
- Changes to Guild Battles in latest Summoners War update
- Com2us announced the latest update, Version 1.7.0, to Summoners War that features guild battle changes, a new monster, and EU server.
- Wakfu Raiders Gets First Major Update with Brand-New Frontier Siege Mode
- Wakfu Raiders’ very first major update will be going live soon this week and will add a new spin to the action role-playing game mechanic.