Nova Blitz is a fast-paced, real time trading card game. Designed in the vein of classic TCGs like Magic: The Gathering, players take turns simultaneously in real time. The end result is an exciting experience that rewards deck knowledge and counter strategies. There are five deck types (Arcane, Divine, Nature, Tech, and Chaos), each with their own set of units and gameplay style.
Nova Blitz plans to release as free-to-play and will host regular game tournaments.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dragon Foundry
- Publisher: Dragon Foundry
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
- +Real time, simultaneous turns mean fast-paced matches.
- +Five unique deck types.
- +Regular official tournaments planned.
- -Matches can be unforgiving.
- -Unclear how microtransactions will affect gameplay.
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: The NovaBlitz real-time TCG features blazing fast game play, deep strategy, and huge cash prize tournaments!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Over 9,000 Zombies! Now On Steam
- The zombie hit squad of indie developer Loren Lemcke and independent publishing studio Mastertronic have urged the public to beware - Over 900...
- Dauntless Open Beta Review
- Dauntless is a free-to-play action monster hunting game from Phoenix Labs. You play as one of the Slayers, a group of trained hunters.
- Kakao Games Launches Strategic RPG Lord of Dice on iOS and Android
- Kakao Games have announced today that Lord of Dice by NGEL Games, is now available in North America/Oceania.