Rainbow Saga – Fantasy Action MMO’s World Revealed
NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today revealed first details of the colourful world of new free-to-play, hack-n-slash, fantasy action MMO, Rainbow Saga
Launching this September on the Game321.com portal, Rainbow Saga is an arcade-style 2D fantasy browser-based game packed with anime-style characters, stunning scenery, and a compelling world brimming with adventure. Players journey across the colorful Troonmill continent as they fight to protect the sacred land from the evil Demon Lord. Explore exciting dungeons and a variety of wacky locations filled with mystical mysteries. Meet and team up with new characters and friends to tackle fun challenges!
All in a day’s work for the heroes of Troonmill!
The Rainbow Saga closed beta test (CBT) will take place in the end of September on the Game321.com portal. More information on the game will be available in the coming weeks.
For more info, visit http://www.facebook.com/playrainbowsaga
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch Preview: Odin, Arachne, Ao Kuang, The King
- The SMITE team is preparing for another patch to hit soon, and this week they've been previewing a few major changes to the gods Odin, Ar...
- Swedish Vehicles Invade World of Tanks Update 9.17
- World of Tanks Update 9.17 is now live, introducing two lines of Swedish tanks to master.
- ASTA Beta Impressions
- The two factions are the Asu, and the Ora. Each side has three races to choose from, and some of them are gender exclusive.