Rainbow Saga – Fantasy Action MMO’s World Revealed
NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today revealed first details of the colourful world of new free-to-play, hack-n-slash, fantasy action MMO, Rainbow Saga
Launching this September on the Game321.com portal, Rainbow Saga is an arcade-style 2D fantasy browser-based game packed with anime-style characters, stunning scenery, and a compelling world brimming with adventure. Players journey across the colorful Troonmill continent as they fight to protect the sacred land from the evil Demon Lord. Explore exciting dungeons and a variety of wacky locations filled with mystical mysteries. Meet and team up with new characters and friends to tackle fun challenges!
All in a day’s work for the heroes of Troonmill!
The Rainbow Saga closed beta test (CBT) will take place in the end of September on the Game321.com portal. More information on the game will be available in the coming weeks.
For more info, visit http://www.facebook.com/playrainbowsaga
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brave Frontier and The King of Fighters Collaboration Announced
- From July 15 to August 12, players can recruit renowned rumblers of the series into their Brave Frontier squad.
- Battleborn Reveals Four New Character Details at Gamescom
- Today the companies revealed four new playable heroes at Gamescom, including Ambra, Mellka, Reyna, and Benedict.
- Prius Online Returns as Arcane Saga
- Netmarble will be offering Arcane Saga, a redesign of Prius Online, in the first half of 2013.