MARVEL Future Fight Reveals Secret Wars in Brand New Update
MARVEL Future Fight, the blockbuster Mobile Action RPG from leading Korean gaming company, Netmarble Games, has released the newest update featuring content pertaining to Marvel Secret Wars. The Marvel Secret Wars comic book storyline combines multiple Worlds and iconic characters onto a single planet, Battleworld, where an epic adventure will determine the course of the Marvel Universe’s future! The brand new MARVEL Future Fight Secret Wars update follows the heels of the previous high profile update featuring Ant-Man and his swarm of comrades, and Guardians of the Galaxy’s band of galactic Super Heroes.
With new character uniforms pertaining to the highly anticipated Marvel Secret Wars storyline, beloved characters such as Iron Man, Captain America, and Black Widow will all receive new variants. In addition to new uniforms, today’s update will also introduce players to three new characters from the Secret Wars universe. Players can now take control of the Secret Wars: A-Force team, which includes powerful sorceress Sister Grimm, the cosmic-powered hero Singularity and the team’s leader She-Hulk.
“With the Marvel Secret Wars storyline currently being unveiled, we wanted to provide our players with the latest content aligned with the comic book releases”, said Seungwon Lee, the President of Overseas, Netmarble Games. “As the Marvel Universe continues to expand, we aim to keep MARVEL Future Fight up to date in hopes of keeping our fans continually entertained.”
Additional exciting gameplay features in this brand new Secret Wars update include:
- New Characters: Three brand new characters from Secret Wars: A-Force will be introduced – Sister Grimm, Singularity, and She-Hulk
- New Uniforms: Brand new uniforms inspired by popular Marvel Secret Wars comics
- New Event “Battleworld”: Event PvP mode that determines the best of the best – with up to 5 different heroes on a roster, Battleworld features a fierce 2 vs 2 relay tag battle
- Comic Cover Collection: Collect and complete Marvel Secret Wars comic cover pieces. Players who collect and compete a full cover will receive hero skill level increases
- New Villain Siege Mode Features: Five brand new stages for Villain Siege, rebalancing level design, new Villain Siege rewards
- Various Improvement and Bug Fixes
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Defenders of Time Review
- Up until I had heard of Defenders of Time, I was surprised no one had made this idea into a more full-fledged multiplayer experience. I have s...
- SMITE Patch Preview: Odin, Arachne, Ao Kuang, The King
- The SMITE team is preparing for another patch to hit soon, and this week they've been previewing a few major changes to the gods Odin, Ar...
- Closers Let Fans Choose The Next Wolf Dog Character
- En Masse Entertainment has announced today that from March 6th through March 14th, players can vote on the next Wolf Dog in Closers.