First High-Performance Esports Apparel Brand, ‘H4X.GG’
Esports apparel and gear company Moniker, Inc. has introduced the first esports lifestyle brand in the form of H4X.gg (pronounced hacks). It features high quality performance wear and casual streetwear for esports athletes and fans the world over. H4X.gg has partnered with ESL, the world’s largest esports company as well as Dreamhack, the world’s largest digital festival to become the official apparel supplier of several events, such as ESL One, Intel Extreme Masters, Dremhack Open/Masters and the DreamLeague in 2018. They kick things off with ESL One in Katowice, Poland on February 24-25. This clothing line was developed by passionate gamers and industry vets at BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, led by the ESL founder Jens Hilgers and Jon Wayne Gurman who is an apparel/manufacturing expert with more than 35 years experience in the fashion and licensing industry.
“We are very happy to partner with the first dedicated esports apparel brand designed specifically for fans and players,” said Bernhard Mogk, SVP Global Sales & Business Development at ESL. “We’re incredibly excited to debut the line of performance gear at ESL One Katowice this month and roll out the entire line at future ESL events throughout 2018.”
A link to their clothing line can be found below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge Steam Launch F2P Review
- Forge is an unusual beast. When you have a game that steals gameplay elements from both the FPS and the MMORPG, MOBA is the result.
- Uncharted Waters Online Releases Barca Solar Update
- The second chapter of Uncharted Waters Online’s latest expansion, “Episode Atlantis,” has been released.
- Exocraft Review
- Ever since I was a kid, I loved playing with Legos. I still enjoy playing with them, when I get the chance.