First High-Performance Esports Apparel Brand, ‘H4X.GG’
Esports apparel and gear company Moniker, Inc. has introduced the first esports lifestyle brand in the form of H4X.gg (pronounced hacks). It features high quality performance wear and casual streetwear for esports athletes and fans the world over. H4X.gg has partnered with ESL, the world’s largest esports company as well as Dreamhack, the world’s largest digital festival to become the official apparel supplier of several events, such as ESL One, Intel Extreme Masters, Dremhack Open/Masters and the DreamLeague in 2018. They kick things off with ESL One in Katowice, Poland on February 24-25. This clothing line was developed by passionate gamers and industry vets at BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, led by the ESL founder Jens Hilgers and Jon Wayne Gurman who is an apparel/manufacturing expert with more than 35 years experience in the fashion and licensing industry.
“We are very happy to partner with the first dedicated esports apparel brand designed specifically for fans and players,” said Bernhard Mogk, SVP Global Sales & Business Development at ESL. “We’re incredibly excited to debut the line of performance gear at ESL One Katowice this month and roll out the entire line at future ESL events throughout 2018.”
A link to their clothing line can be found below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Teases Update 1.3
- Grinding Gear Games has revealed new information about its next major update for Path of Exile, scheduled to launch on December 12.
- Heroes of Rune Launches Closed Alpha
- MijiKai Game Studio has officially launched Closed Alpha for their upcoming browser-based MOBA “Heroes of Rune".
- DotA 2 Open Beta Review
- Dota 2 aims to provide a better user experience than that found in Warcraft III Dota due to engine limitations.