First High-Performance Esports Apparel Brand, ‘H4X.GG’
Esports apparel and gear company Moniker, Inc. has introduced the first esports lifestyle brand in the form of H4X.gg (pronounced hacks). It features high quality performance wear and casual streetwear for esports athletes and fans the world over. H4X.gg has partnered with ESL, the world’s largest esports company as well as Dreamhack, the world’s largest digital festival to become the official apparel supplier of several events, such as ESL One, Intel Extreme Masters, Dremhack Open/Masters and the DreamLeague in 2018. They kick things off with ESL One in Katowice, Poland on February 24-25. This clothing line was developed by passionate gamers and industry vets at BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, led by the ESL founder Jens Hilgers and Jon Wayne Gurman who is an apparel/manufacturing expert with more than 35 years experience in the fashion and licensing industry.
“We are very happy to partner with the first dedicated esports apparel brand designed specifically for fans and players,” said Bernhard Mogk, SVP Global Sales & Business Development at ESL. “We’re incredibly excited to debut the line of performance gear at ESL One Katowice this month and roll out the entire line at future ESL events throughout 2018.”
A link to their clothing line can be found below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alteil Horizons Offers Detailed Plans in Kickstarter Update
- Indie developer Apocoplay has released a clear vision of their goals for the innovative iTCG, Alteil Horizons. Not only do they lay out the fo...
- PlanetSide 2 Introduces Directives System
- Sony Online Entertainment launched today a new prestige/achievement system for all PlanetSide 2 players, called Direcives.
- Armored Warfare: Matchmaking System Revealed
- Developer Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com are pleased to reveal today how matchmaking works in Armored Warfare, which is completel...