Cities: Skylines Unveils New Trailer and Signup Campaign
Paradox Interactive today unveiled a brand new trailer for Cities: Skylines, the upcoming city simulation game from Colossal Order, and also detailed a new initiative for future city planners where players can contribute to the creation of a city park that can be enjoyed in-game upon the title’s release.
Take a peek at the bustling, beautiful urban landscapes of Cities: Skylines in the newly released trailer showing a skyscraper’s worth of new footage:
aradox Interactive has today opened up the “Save The Lot” campaign where players can sign up and help create a beautiful in-game item for Cities: Skylines—a tranquil Japanese-inspired city park. City builder enthusiasts can head to www.citiesskylines.com and sign up to receive the item upon release, and the more sign ups the more illustrious the park will become. For more details, please visit www.citiesskylines.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lagoonia Adds New Personalization Options
- Lagoonia has launched a new update offering improved customization for players.
- VoidExpanse Now Available on Steam
- VoidExpanse puts you at the heart of an interstellar civilization facing an alien invasion.
- Marvel Heroes Reveals “Asgard” Zone and Patch 1.11
- Gazillion Entertainment revealed details on the first new zone “Asgard”, which will be released in Fall 2013.