Cities: Skylines Unveils New Trailer and Signup Campaign
Paradox Interactive today unveiled a brand new trailer for Cities: Skylines, the upcoming city simulation game from Colossal Order, and also detailed a new initiative for future city planners where players can contribute to the creation of a city park that can be enjoyed in-game upon the title’s release.
Take a peek at the bustling, beautiful urban landscapes of Cities: Skylines in the newly released trailer showing a skyscraper’s worth of new footage:
aradox Interactive has today opened up the “Save The Lot” campaign where players can sign up and help create a beautiful in-game item for Cities: Skylines—a tranquil Japanese-inspired city park. City builder enthusiasts can head to www.citiesskylines.com and sign up to receive the item upon release, and the more sign ups the more illustrious the park will become. For more details, please visit www.citiesskylines.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Life is Feudal MMO Beta Impressions
- Coming back after these years to the MMO variant has sparked my interest again.
- Xiah Rebirth Shutting Down on February 1
- Xiah Rebirth, a free to play 3D Fantasy MMORPG, published by GamesCampus will be shutting down on February 1, 2010. The global servers are clo...
- Arena of Valor Review
- Arena of Valor has all the strappings of what you can expect in a MOBA game.