Perfect World International updates with Rising Tide expansion
Perfect World International is updating today with the Rising Tide expansion.
The expansion adds two new classes, Assassin and Psychic. The Assassin, as expected, “thrives on stealth and deception.” Psychics, on the other hand, use the power of souls to assist allies and defeat enemies. These are both part of the new race, the Tideborn.
Two new zones are added: the Palace of Nirvana, an ancient prison, and the City of the Raging Tides. Public Quests have been introduced as well, adding a new dimension of play. And, of course, there are hundreds of new quests, pieces of equipment, and more for players to explore.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Full Source Code Access for Space Engineers Announced
- Keen Software House is announcing that they have decided to give 100% complete access to the Space Engineers’ source code to the public.
- GamesCampus Acquires Rights to European Drift City
- GamesCampus has announced that transfers have successful begun from the SevenGames European servers of Drift City.
- Forge of Empires Soccer Cup Begins
- In the event, players shoot penalties and compete with their neighbors in order to receive bonuses or new, exclusive buildings.