Perfect World International updates with Rising Tide expansion
Perfect World International is updating today with the Rising Tide expansion.
The expansion adds two new classes, Assassin and Psychic. The Assassin, as expected, “thrives on stealth and deception.” Psychics, on the other hand, use the power of souls to assist allies and defeat enemies. These are both part of the new race, the Tideborn.
Two new zones are added: the Palace of Nirvana, an ancient prison, and the City of the Raging Tides. Public Quests have been introduced as well, adding a new dimension of play. And, of course, there are hundreds of new quests, pieces of equipment, and more for players to explore.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2016 - Day 2 Recap: Livelock, Lego Worlds, Dawn of War III, and Mount & Blade II
- Day 2 began as more of a traditional convention day for us at a rather non-traditional E3. The show just seemed slightly off this year.
- Age of Wushu Launches Warrior's Journey Expansion
- Snail’s hallmark martial arts sandbox MMO Age of Wushu launched its latest expansion recently.
- Freestyle2 EU: New March Update and League Competition
- German-based MMOG publisher, EuroGameZ GmbH would like to announce today that the March Update is now live for street basketball MMOG Freestyl...