Space Leaper: Cocoon Launches
An intergalactic quest across time and space awaits! Mobile video game company, Damo Games, today released the intergalactic mobile card RPG Space Leaper: Cocoon for iOS and Android devices via the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Since pre-registration for Space Leaper: Cocoon began in July, over one million eager explorers have signed up to join the fight for “[Cocoon]”! All players can also use the gift code “2THEMOON” to receive 100 Diamonds and two Particle Pills.
Damo Games is also excited to debut its partnership with Doranana, a charismatic new Vtuber bringing content from the distant future! Doranana is a NeoFeline based on Space Leaper: Cocoon’s protagonist who uses their bubbly personality and charm to introduce players to the world of Space Leaper: Cocoon via their channels on TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. Fans of Doranana can look forward to their music single, “Doranana”, coming this September.
Space Leaper: Cocoon takes place in the year 3242 after a cosmic explosion over a decade ago has led to the collapse of society and cosmic shockwaves threaten the livelihood of those who remain. The surviving species, called “Leapers”, formed a new home called [Cocoon], a technologically advanced spaceship, and now travel the fragmented space in search of cosmic shards to weave the universe together once again. The player enters the game in the year 2022 and downloads a mobile app that transcends the laws of space and time to connect to the [Cocoon] Terminal System in 3242. However, in doing so, the cross-temporal connection overloads the system. Survival on the [Cocoon] is now in the player’s hands!
Travel across the galaxy and take control of the Leapers, a group of colorful, anthropomorphic creatures born from cosmic radiation, who serve the Cocoon organization and its mission. Create a dynamic team, explore new worlds, and engage in intense missions as the Leapers charge into battle in fast-paced auto-battler-style gameplay. Collect a multitude of unique Leapers to strengthen the team and form new strategies. Players also can look forward to growing their collection as additional Leapers are released!
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Lord of the Rings Online Reveals Upcoming Plans
- The latest Producer's Letter for The Lord of the Rings Online has revealed some of the upcoming plans for the rest of the year.
- InnoGames hosts Game Jam in the midst of Gamescom
- InnoGames today announced that it will host a 96-hour long Game Jam on the show floor of this year’s Gamescom in Cologne, Germany. During th...
- Bless Online Shows Off Revamped Combat In New Class Videos
- Bless Online is steadily approaching its Steam Early Access launch, and the Neowiz team are showing off all five classes.