Shotgun News 11/25: Trove, EVE, Child’s Play, and More!
Trion Introduces Trove Supporter Packs
Starting today the first invitations to Trove’s Alpha went out. But if you didn’t get in there are still other options for you as Trion launches Trove Supporter Packs. The packs range from $5 to $2,500! And feature everything from Beta access to working with the dev team to create a biome. And best of all, the more people who support it more rewards are unlocked for everyone!
EVE Fanfest 2014 Tickets Available Now
Tickets have gone on sale for EVE Fanfest 2014 taking place in Reykjavik, Iceland from May 1-3, 2014. With tournaments, roundtable discussions, and even a charity dinner with the developers this is one party not to miss! Tickets are $175 unless you get lucky and buy an earlybird ticket for $150.
APB Reloaded Hits Version 14
Today APB Reloaded updated to version 14, giving in game updates, a new purchasable bundle, and downloadable Steam packs. 20 more levels have been added with two new contacts. There are several new car mods, a couple of weapons and more slots for everything from vehicles to songs.
Child’s Play Celebrates 10 Years
As they mark the 10th anniversary of the founding of Child’s Play it has been announced that over $20 Million has been raised since the launch! 2.5 million of that has been in 2013. And not only that but they will be expanding to not only include Children’s hospitals but also working with domestic violence facilities.
Shining Force Online Beta Announced
The newest, retro style fan-made MMO from unFun Games, Shining Force Online will be launching into beta this Thursday! Though incomplete, it still features over a hundred zones and quests. But server wipes are a risk and new content will be added daily.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Supernova Announces Closed Beta Date and New B.R.O. Commander
- Along with the game going into Closed Beta, Supernova will be releasing their teased Alpha Reward, the fierce commander, B.R.O.
- Dragon Awaken News - Closed Beta Begins February 28
- Upcoming SRPG browser MMO, Dragon Awaken, will hold closed beta from February 28 through March 8.
- Heroes of Dragon Age Mobile Review
- Lately, we’ve been seeing a trend wherein companies get their selling franchises and port it off through various spin-offs in different cons...