Aurora Blade Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Aurora Blade Page.
Aurora Blade is a 2D browser based MMORPG published by IGG – The same company behind Wonderland Online, Tales of Pirates 2, Tales of Fantasy, Voyage Century and numerous other MMORPGs. The game looks and plays a bit like Dragons Call and Heroes of Kung Fu. The game is largely text based, but it has some graphics in its maps and combat scenes. It’s the first browser based game from IGG and has four playable characters. To learn more about Aurora Blade check out the official MMOHuts Aurora Blade page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars: New Mentor System Available
- Today InnoGames has introduced a new feature to its classic strategy MMO Tribal Wars. The new game component, named the “Mentoring System”...
- Devouring Stars is available on Steam Early Access
- Announcing the release of the celestial real-time strategy game Devouring Stars on Steam Early Access on Thursday, 2 April.
- Don't Starve Together Steam Early-Access Starts Monday
- Don’t Starve Together, the stand-alone multiplayer expansion to Don’t Starve, is coming to Steam Early-Access.