ArcheAge: Prepares for Alpha, Beta and Beyond.
Trion Worlds and XLGames has just recently annouced on their official website for ArcheAge that they are currently preparing new updates, patches and bug fixes for the upcoming ArcheAge 1.2 client. They’ve been very busy compiling player feedback on many issues in order to prepare, as well as details regarding the beta version and beyond.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Implements Passive Abilities & Structure Upgrades
- Gloria Victis players can enjoy two important new changes in the game: passive abilities and structure upgrading.
- Ashes of Creation's Team Grows, Reveals New Items and New Art
- Since Pax East, the Intrepid Studios team has been fairly silent, but that's because they've been hard at work producing Ashes of Cr...
- Ragnarok RE:START is now available to play on Steam
- Great news, guys! Ragnarok RE:Start is on Steam! Come back to Rune Midgard on these new Progression Servers.