Quantum Rush: New track released
GameArt Studio, developer of the future racer Quantum Rush: Champions today released a video on a brand new racing track.
This track is the second set in space playing on a gigantic comet covered with ice and snow. It will be available both in Quantum Rush Online and in Quantum Rush: Champions.
The ice comet track will be raceable only by higher tiers. For which ones exactly will be detailed as soon as the ice comet will be available to racing.
For more info, visit http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=266742118
Articles You May Enjoy
- Awesomenauts releases update 2.4
- The crowdfunded expansion for Awesomenauts called Awesomenauts:Starstorm received another big update last week with Patch 2.4: The Eye of the ...
- MU Online Kicks Off Summer Events for June
- Mu Online has announced two special events to start the summer: Evomon Evolves and Castle Siege.
- Ankama at NYCC 2016 - Preview of Krosmaga and Dofus Touch
- So with the last day of NYCC 2016, there was one booth in particular that was hiding away in the VR section.