Quantum Rush: New track released
GameArt Studio, developer of the future racer Quantum Rush: Champions today released a video on a brand new racing track.
This track is the second set in space playing on a gigantic comet covered with ice and snow. It will be available both in Quantum Rush Online and in Quantum Rush: Champions.
The ice comet track will be raceable only by higher tiers. For which ones exactly will be detailed as soon as the ice comet will be available to racing.
For more info, visit http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=266742118
Articles You May Enjoy
- Friday Huts Stream (10/31): Halloween Special!
- Join us this Friday for a Halloween fright fest!
- Trove: New Revenant Class Preview
- With this new class, players will be able to sacrfice their HP in order to defeat enemies and defend allies.
- Runescape: Lost City of Elves now available
- Prifddinas, the high-level content capital of RuneScape -- Jagex's flagship MMO -- has finally opened its doors to players.