Warhammer 40K Carnage: ‘Dark Angel’ Update Launches
Roadhouse Interactive Limited, a leading developer and publisher of tablet, mobile and browser games, today released the first major content update, featuring the Dark Angel Space Marine and an abundance of new content, to the wildly popular Warhammer 40,000: Carnage for iOS and Android.
Captured, beaten-down, forgotten, and left to suffer and die in a ruined temple, the Dark Angel has broken free to seek vengeance on his captors. Play as the new Dark Angel Space Marine, equip the all-new Plasma Gun to obliterate multiple Orks at once, and blast your way through exclusive new missions that feature the new Arena Combat gameplay.
The Dark Angel Update also introduces Wargear Supply Caches to Carnage, offering players a chance at the most powerful Wargear on Mithra. Supply Caches are obtained through completing Missions or using Gold. A wealth of new Wargear has been added, including many incredible additions of the highly coveted, top-tiered, Master Crafted weapons, each with unique abilities that cause devastating damage. The new Arena Combat Missions, exclusive to the Dark Angel, will have players surrounded by Orks rampaging from all sides – players will have nowhere to run.
amounts of new Wargear and Supply Caches weren’t enough, the Dark Angel update also includes many game and performance optimizations, as well as new Wargear and Campaign Screens. Get ready to unleash some intense Carnage.
For more info, visit http://www.playcarnage.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Web Koihime Musou Officially Launches
- Gamania has announced the official launch of its web-based strategy game, Web Koihime Musou.
- Gaijin Entertainment Brings More Firepower to War Thunder
- Gaijin previews War Thunder's 1.43 patch, adding new multi-turret ground vehicles.
- PAX East 2015 Day 3 Recap - Echo of Soul, Gigantic, Guns of Icarus Online, Cosplay, and More!
- Day 3 held the title I was most excited for personally, and you will be too, when you see more on it, and that’s Gigantic.