Warhammer 40K Carnage: ‘Dark Angel’ Update Launches
Roadhouse Interactive Limited, a leading developer and publisher of tablet, mobile and browser games, today released the first major content update, featuring the Dark Angel Space Marine and an abundance of new content, to the wildly popular Warhammer 40,000: Carnage for iOS and Android.
Captured, beaten-down, forgotten, and left to suffer and die in a ruined temple, the Dark Angel has broken free to seek vengeance on his captors. Play as the new Dark Angel Space Marine, equip the all-new Plasma Gun to obliterate multiple Orks at once, and blast your way through exclusive new missions that feature the new Arena Combat gameplay.
The Dark Angel Update also introduces Wargear Supply Caches to Carnage, offering players a chance at the most powerful Wargear on Mithra. Supply Caches are obtained through completing Missions or using Gold. A wealth of new Wargear has been added, including many incredible additions of the highly coveted, top-tiered, Master Crafted weapons, each with unique abilities that cause devastating damage. The new Arena Combat Missions, exclusive to the Dark Angel, will have players surrounded by Orks rampaging from all sides – players will have nowhere to run.
amounts of new Wargear and Supply Caches weren’t enough, the Dark Angel update also includes many game and performance optimizations, as well as new Wargear and Campaign Screens. Get ready to unleash some intense Carnage.
For more info, visit http://www.playcarnage.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closed Beta Dates Announced for The Settlers - Kingdoms of Anteria
- Today Ubisoft® and Blue Byte® announced the Closed Beta dates for The Settlers - Kingdoms of Anteria.
- Chambara Now Available on PlayStation 4
- Chambara delivers the nostalgia of classic local multiplayer gameplay for modern gaming consoles.
- Albion Online Final Beta Starts
- With the start of the Final Beta on August 1, 2016, Albion Online will offer its players a wealth of new features & improvements.