Quantum Rush: New track released
GameArt Studio, developer of the future racer Quantum Rush: Champions today released a video on a brand new racing track.
This track is the second set in space playing on a gigantic comet covered with ice and snow. It will be available both in Quantum Rush Online and in Quantum Rush: Champions.
The ice comet track will be raceable only by higher tiers. For which ones exactly will be detailed as soon as the ice comet will be available to racing.
For more info, visit http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=266742118
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shallow Space: Insurgency Alpha Announced
- Shallow Space: Insurgency, has now moved into alpha and is on track for an Early Access launch on PC, Mac and Linux on Steam in Autumn 2015.
- Urban Rivals Review
- The first thing that I noticed about Urban Rivals was the comic book like art style. The main site uses bright colors and westernized art.
- Three Swordsman Classes Revealed
- Perfect World Entertainment has released more detailed information today about three of the ten Swordsman Online classes