Priest arrives in Divine Souls
Divine Souls, Outspark’s action MMO, has added a new class – the Priest.
The priest is a holy warrior of the Sneakersis, and uses Soul Scythes in battle. The priest can use lightning, poison, and healing arts to help themselves and allies. It joins the Fighter, Slasher, and Mage as the fourth class in the game.
Outspark also publishes Fists of Fu, Fiesta Online, and Wind Slayer.
Divine Souls Gameplay Screenshot
Divine Souls character addition: Priest Class
Outspark, the destination for social MMO gamers, has added this new character to its free-to-play (F2P) action MMO game, Divine Souls. A dashing and debonair man of mystery with a sharp wit, the priest adds new depth to the game’s character cast and PvPmetagame, with curative abilities to aid and replenish allies in battle.
Priests are powerful holy warriors of the Sneakersis. Wielding ornate Soul Scythes with acrobatic agility and possessing the knowledge of the Collegium, a Priest is both a force of reckoning and revival. The Priest is a highly versatile class able to evoke both lightning and poison against their foes, while also carrying the power to mend wounds.
The Priest class will be especially compelling for players who want to try a different edge to our PvP battles.
Play Divine Souls now at: http://divinesouls.outspark.com or view the video trailer at: http://divinesouls.outspark.com/media/videos. You can also follow Divine Souls on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/outsparkdivinesouls.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Launch Review - Super Polished Dragon Balls
- My main fear was “would it be too short? What happens post-game? Will I be bored?”
- Reworked End of Nations MOBA Prepares for Alpha
- End of Nations hasn't had the smoothest road paved out before it. Going from Petroglyph's brain child to Trion World's acquisit...
- Trove Spotlights Custom PvP Arenas
- This weekend, Trove put the spotlight on some of the custom PvP arenas created by players since the launch of its Battleverse update.