Eden Eternal begins closed beta
The closed beta test for Eden Eternal has begun today.
Several events are lined up for the closed beta, including exclusive items for all closed beta players. The beta will also feature daily events and contests, free access to the Item Mall, and a special series of final day events including a costume contest and boosted experience and drop rates.
Eden Eternal is published by Aeria Games, which also publishes Dream of Mirror Online, Kitsu Saga, and Grand Fantasia.
Eden Eternal Gameplay Screenshot
Aeria Games Launches Closed Beta for Eden Eternal
Event Extravaganza Planned for Test Phase of new Fantasy MMORPG
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – June 2, 2011 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of microtransaction-based online games, today announced the Closed Beta (CB) launch of Eden Eternal. Developed by the award-winning team behind Grand Fantasia and Kitsu Saga, Eden Eternal blends gorgeous anime-style graphics with an extensive array of exciting MMORPG elements to bring players an unrivaled online gaming experience.
Eden Eternal’s most highly anticipated features include the unprecedented ability to freely swap between 15 unique character classes, an in-depth player town system complete with useful merchant NPCs, the ability to customize your wardrobe using countless dyes, and challenging dungeons for those willing to brave the world’s greatest dangers for rare treasures.
The game also offers an immersive storyline that carries players through an unforgettable series of challenging quests as they work to fulfill their heroic destiny.
Aeria Games has scheduled dozens of exciting events to take place during Closed Beta:
- Exclusive CB Rewards – Players will be rewarded with a treasure trove of exclusive items for participating in Eden Eternal’s CB. Visit the CB Rewards Page for a full list of available goodies.
- Daily Events & Ongoing Contests – The Eden Eternal community can look forward to prize giveaways, free CB Item Mall purchases, item drop and EXP events, monster spawns, and more! Check out the CB Events Page for the complete schedule of activities.
- Final Day Festivities – CB players can also take advantage of triple drop rate and experience bonuses, among other blowout final day events. Save your best costume for the CB group photo!
Interested players are encouraged to visit the official Eden Eternal website for game guides, fan kits and news updates: http://edeneternal.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-Registration Begins on Mobile
- AwesomePIG, a publisher under 433 Inc. has announced that pre-registration for their Maze: Shadow of Light mobile RPG has begun.
- World of Tanks - Chinese Tanks on March
- Wargaming today announced details for Update 8.2 for its armored MMO action game World of Tanks. The release will add to the game a new line o...
- Black Desert's Xbox One Pre-Orders Begin in January 2019
- Pearl Abyss announced today that Black Desert, their open-world fantasy/action MMORPG will begin Xbox One pre-orders soon.