Priest arrives in Divine Souls
Divine Souls, Outspark’s action MMO, has added a new class – the Priest.
The priest is a holy warrior of the Sneakersis, and uses Soul Scythes in battle. The priest can use lightning, poison, and healing arts to help themselves and allies. It joins the Fighter, Slasher, and Mage as the fourth class in the game.
Outspark also publishes Fists of Fu, Fiesta Online, and Wind Slayer.
Divine Souls Gameplay Screenshot
Divine Souls character addition: Priest Class
Outspark, the destination for social MMO gamers, has added this new character to its free-to-play (F2P) action MMO game, Divine Souls. A dashing and debonair man of mystery with a sharp wit, the priest adds new depth to the game’s character cast and PvPmetagame, with curative abilities to aid and replenish allies in battle.
Priests are powerful holy warriors of the Sneakersis. Wielding ornate Soul Scythes with acrobatic agility and possessing the knowledge of the Collegium, a Priest is both a force of reckoning and revival. The Priest is a highly versatile class able to evoke both lightning and poison against their foes, while also carrying the power to mend wounds.
The Priest class will be especially compelling for players who want to try a different edge to our PvP battles.
Play Divine Souls now at: http://divinesouls.outspark.com or view the video trailer at: http://divinesouls.outspark.com/media/videos. You can also follow Divine Souls on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/outsparkdivinesouls.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest Starts 2014 Strong with Requiem of Twilight
- Dragon Nest tests their players with ultimate new challenges and a lustre talisman system to give them a fighting chance.
- Blacklight: Retribution - Available for PS4 on 6/24
- Seattle developer Zombie Studios is thrilled to announce the full release of their free-to-play, first-person shooter Blacklight: Retribution ...
- Blade & Soul Unchained Arrives March 2
- NCSoft announced that Blade & Soul Unchained, the second content update for the MMO, is scheduled to launch on March 2 in NA/EU.