Planet Of Cubes Now Free to Play on Mobile
Mobile game developer and publisher Solverlabs is proud to announce that Planet Of Cubes is now available as a free download on iOS®, Google Play™ and Amazon™. With more than 10 million downloads on Google Play™, Planet Of Cubes is a popular game with great features and real-time chat.
Planet Of Cubes is among the first MMO block-building games to feature one global infinite world. The entire game environment is cube-based and shared among players within the world. Ancient castles and cathedrals, lost ships and aircrafts, flying islands, cities and megalopolises, military basis, Egyptian pyramids, epic monuments and many other exciting objects and places are ready for exploration. Discover and build whatever you can dream of by yourself, or with the aid of other online users, limited only to your imagination. Your task is to rent to own your personal chunks of virtual land within the game, and to populate it with all your creativity. You can build alone, or with other players, and chat-support is included. When needed, you can even teleport to any other object- or player-locations instantly. The game has compass and current coordinates display to make navigation through the endless infinite world easier, and you can build within your restrictive chunk of land and take over vacant real estate as it become available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Americas Championship in Las Vegas this September
- Blizzard has announced that it has partnered with ESL and Twitch to bring the 2015 Americas Championship live from Las Vegas, Nevada.
- PWI Eclipse: New Skills For Duskblade and Stormbringer Classes
- Following the launch of PWI Eclipse in December, we will be releasing an update that brings additional skills to both the Nightshade race and ...
- Hanako has Reawakened
- While the Kickstarter wasn't successful, Hanako has been in active development and is ready to reveal its "reawakened" state.