Plan a Visit to Necrosha in X-Men: Battle of the Atom
Revisit one of the most dangerous threats in recent memory to the Uncanny X-Men in X-Men: Battle of the Atom! Marvel Entertainment, in conjunction with developer PlayNext, has launched the in-game event based on the Necrosha storyline from the comics for the mobile card-battling game.
For a limited time, players can relive key moments in the Necrosha story and work with their X-Teams to take on bosses from the Black Queen’s inner circle. The event will culminate in a final battle against the Arch-Villain Selene, the Black Queen herself. Along the way players will be able to obtain brand-new cards exclusively available during the Necrosha event, including a new card rarity called Epic Rare.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dead Star Review
- What are bored prisoners to do with no one to schedule them? Why, blow each other up in spaceships, of course!
- Aeria Games Announces Fantasy Anime MMORPG Twin Saga
- Aeria Games will be bringing X-Legend Entertainment's imaginative new free-to-play fantasy MMORPG Twin Saga to North America and Europe.
- Dungeons & Dragons Online Review
- The game has done a wonderful job converting the classic tabletop role playing adventure into a virtual world.