Plan a Visit to Necrosha in X-Men: Battle of the Atom
Revisit one of the most dangerous threats in recent memory to the Uncanny X-Men in X-Men: Battle of the Atom! Marvel Entertainment, in conjunction with developer PlayNext, has launched the in-game event based on the Necrosha storyline from the comics for the mobile card-battling game.
For a limited time, players can relive key moments in the Necrosha story and work with their X-Teams to take on bosses from the Black Queen’s inner circle. The event will culminate in a final battle against the Arch-Villain Selene, the Black Queen herself. Along the way players will be able to obtain brand-new cards exclusively available during the Necrosha event, including a new card rarity called Epic Rare.
Articles You May Enjoy
- A statistical look at Blacklight Retribution
- Perfect World Entertainment has released a new video that takes a statistical look at Blacklight Retribution.
- Vainglory: Ardan Now Available
- Vainglory, Super Evil Megacorp’s unapologetically core MOBA, is releasing an all-new hero via an update for the game that is now available.
- Successful open beta and new server for Silkroad-R
- Joymax has declared that Silkroad-R's open beta has been so successful, they are launching a new server, Gobi, to deal with the player po...