Plan a Visit to Necrosha in X-Men: Battle of the Atom
Revisit one of the most dangerous threats in recent memory to the Uncanny X-Men in X-Men: Battle of the Atom! Marvel Entertainment, in conjunction with developer PlayNext, has launched the in-game event based on the Necrosha storyline from the comics for the mobile card-battling game.
For a limited time, players can relive key moments in the Necrosha story and work with their X-Teams to take on bosses from the Black Queen’s inner circle. The event will culminate in a final battle against the Arch-Villain Selene, the Black Queen herself. Along the way players will be able to obtain brand-new cards exclusively available during the Necrosha event, including a new card rarity called Epic Rare.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Reveals New Mount Hotenow Trailer
- Preview the fiery doom of Mount Hotenow, Neverwinter's newest zone.
- Heroes of the Storm Americas Championship in Las Vegas this September
- Blizzard has announced that it has partnered with ESL and Twitch to bring the 2015 Americas Championship live from Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Valentine's Day Events In Guns and Robots
- Masthead Studios announces Valentine's events for Guns and Robots, including contests and a new game mode.