Update 2.8 for Vainglory and Summer Season Championships
Update 2.8 for Vainglory has launched and it marks the arrival of the Autumn Season for Vainglory. It will come with significant updates to gameplay, allowing players to have a much greater impact on the game as a whole, from changes to in-game healing and a focus on strategic gameplay. In addition to this, if you’re in the Los Angeles area this weekend, the best 12 teams from Europe and NA will be coming to do battle in front of a live audience! September 8-10 it’s going down, and fans can check the Vainglory social media for streams/channels to watch it. This season, TSM and Cloud9 ruled the Vainglory8 in North America, while SK Gaming and FNATIC ran the tables in Europe. North America dominated on European turf in the Spring Championships, but will the tables turn when they go head to head in the US? The winning team will qualify for the Vainglory World Championships taking place later this year.
Locals can click this link to get tickets to the Championships!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Command and Conquer: Back to the Roots Dev Diary
- C&C's dev team talks about what the series has lost over the years and how they plan to bring it back to what made the original great...
- Heroes of the Storm Launches June 2, 2015
- Rally your fellow heroes and get ready for battle, because the portal to the Nexus is about to bust wide open!
- MapleStory brings a host of updates for the holidays
- MapleStory is set to get its biggest content update this year! From two new character classes, lots of rewards, new story episodes and more!