Update 2.8 for Vainglory and Summer Season Championships
Update 2.8 for Vainglory has launched and it marks the arrival of the Autumn Season for Vainglory. It will come with significant updates to gameplay, allowing players to have a much greater impact on the game as a whole, from changes to in-game healing and a focus on strategic gameplay. In addition to this, if you’re in the Los Angeles area this weekend, the best 12 teams from Europe and NA will be coming to do battle in front of a live audience! September 8-10 it’s going down, and fans can check the Vainglory social media for streams/channels to watch it. This season, TSM and Cloud9 ruled the Vainglory8 in North America, while SK Gaming and FNATIC ran the tables in Europe. North America dominated on European turf in the Spring Championships, but will the tables turn when they go head to head in the US? The winning team will qualify for the Vainglory World Championships taking place later this year.
Locals can click this link to get tickets to the Championships!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wincars Racer First Impressions
- This is where Wincars Racer comes in: an arcade racer offering players a game with fast-paced action packed gameplay.
- Bless Online Invites Players to Challenge the Ruber Ossuary
- Bless Online announces a new update, shortly after their level 50 expansion, Ruins of Shaqqara - the Ruber Ossuary.
- Heroes Evolved Adds New Features
- Heroes Evolved has brought some highly anticipated killer features to a genre everyone said was all but dead on mobile.