New Orcs Must Die! Unchained Infographic Documents PAX East Experience
Robot Entertainment is giving fans an inside look at the many great battles waged in ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ at PAX East. Fortresses were sieged through strategic cunning, orcs were diced into tiny giblets and heroes were incinerated by vengeful opponents. The infographic recounts all the gory details from the 1,890 players that lined the booth and played head-to-head Orcs Must Die! for the first time.
“The previous Orcs Must Die! games were also unveiled at PAX East shows,” said CEO Patrick Hudson. “But, we were especially excited to let fans play this ambitious evolution of the franchise. We couldn’t be more thrilled with the feedback. Orcs Must Die! fans told us it is the game they know and love, but that it’s also so much more.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40K: EC - AMA & Gameplay Demo Today On Twitch
- Fans have been asking to see more early gameplay of WH40K: EC and the team at Behaviour is ready to respond with their first official live dem...
- Blade & Soul Western Launch Review
- It’s finally here… After several years of anticipation, North America and Europe finally has their very own version of the Asian sensation...
- The Brofessional joins the Broforce Team
- The latest Broforce update went live yesterday, and its main star is the Brofessional.