New Orcs Must Die! Unchained Infographic Documents PAX East Experience
Robot Entertainment is giving fans an inside look at the many great battles waged in ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ at PAX East. Fortresses were sieged through strategic cunning, orcs were diced into tiny giblets and heroes were incinerated by vengeful opponents. The infographic recounts all the gory details from the 1,890 players that lined the booth and played head-to-head Orcs Must Die! for the first time.
“The previous Orcs Must Die! games were also unveiled at PAX East shows,” said CEO Patrick Hudson. “But, we were especially excited to let fans play this ambitious evolution of the franchise. We couldn’t be more thrilled with the feedback. Orcs Must Die! fans told us it is the game they know and love, but that it’s also so much more.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- GRAV One Universe Update Launches Today
- GRAV has announced one of its biggest to date since its "Reborn" update in November 2015, One Universe.
- New Wave of Game Shutdowns Announced
- Despite all the new game launches and betas going into the PAX West week, it looks like some free-to-play games are closing their doors.
- Swordsman Hero's Pack Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment announces the release of Swordsman's Hero's Pack, a $60 item bundle.