New Orcs Must Die! Unchained Infographic Documents PAX East Experience
Robot Entertainment is giving fans an inside look at the many great battles waged in ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ at PAX East. Fortresses were sieged through strategic cunning, orcs were diced into tiny giblets and heroes were incinerated by vengeful opponents. The infographic recounts all the gory details from the 1,890 players that lined the booth and played head-to-head Orcs Must Die! for the first time.
“The previous Orcs Must Die! games were also unveiled at PAX East shows,” said CEO Patrick Hudson. “But, we were especially excited to let fans play this ambitious evolution of the franchise. We couldn’t be more thrilled with the feedback. Orcs Must Die! fans told us it is the game they know and love, but that it’s also so much more.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trials of Ascension Launches New Kickstarter
- This afternoon Trials of Ascension's new Kickstarter campaign has gone live.
- The Forces of Chaos Descend in Game Insight's Battle Towers for iOS
- Game Insight announces the release of Battle Towers, a two faction tower defense game with cross-platform PvP, for iOS
- War Thunder Unleashes Steel Generals
- Gaijin Entertainment today announced that Update 1.45 (code named Steel Generals) for the award-winning MMO WWII online game War Thunder is no...