New Orcs Must Die! Unchained Infographic Documents PAX East Experience
Robot Entertainment is giving fans an inside look at the many great battles waged in ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ at PAX East. Fortresses were sieged through strategic cunning, orcs were diced into tiny giblets and heroes were incinerated by vengeful opponents. The infographic recounts all the gory details from the 1,890 players that lined the booth and played head-to-head Orcs Must Die! for the first time.
“The previous Orcs Must Die! games were also unveiled at PAX East shows,” said CEO Patrick Hudson. “But, we were especially excited to let fans play this ambitious evolution of the franchise. We couldn’t be more thrilled with the feedback. Orcs Must Die! fans told us it is the game they know and love, but that it’s also so much more.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Starfighters Update Now Live
- Gaijin Entertainment announces the release of the “Starfighters” Content Update for the military online action game War Thunder.
- Tactical Intervention: Reloaded Kickstarter
- So, let's be honest: Tactical Intervention was in a pretty bad place back in 2013. From pay-to-win content, bugs, design flaws and more.
- Playcomet Launches Idle MMORPG Auto Battle for iOS and Android
- Playcomet, a leading publisher and developer of mobile games, today announces the official launch of global version of Auto Battle, a mega-hit...