ArcheAge Announces Founder Packs Featuring Beta Access
Trion Worlds has confirmed its plans to go with the latest model of free to play + early access packs being used by many major MMORPG launches in the past year for their westernized launch of ArcheAge. A new trailer showcases the glory awaiting players in XL Games Sandbox Themepark hybrid.
The founders packs ranged from $50 to $150 and offer everything from beta (or alpha) access and cash shop currency up to decorative clothing and collector gliders. For full details check out the official post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Expansion Star Trek Online: Delta Rising Announced
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios is thrilled to announce the next major expansion for Star Trek Online: Delta Rising
- Aeria Games Announces Waren Story
- Aeria Games has announced the closed beta registration for their newest title, Waren Story.
- ArcheAge: Third LiveStream Session Today @ 4 PM PST
- Join Producer Victoria “FireCait” Voss and Community Manager Evan “Scapes” Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for the third ins...