ArcheAge Announces Founder Packs Featuring Beta Access
Trion Worlds has confirmed its plans to go with the latest model of free to play + early access packs being used by many major MMORPG launches in the past year for their westernized launch of ArcheAge. A new trailer showcases the glory awaiting players in XL Games Sandbox Themepark hybrid.
The founders packs ranged from $50 to $150 and offer everything from beta (or alpha) access and cash shop currency up to decorative clothing and collector gliders. For full details check out the official post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- A MicroVolts Ninja Update Battles Pirates
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its latest update – Pirates vs Ninjas - for their popular free-to-play cartoon-sty...
- Skara The Blade Remains Chosen for Microsoft Ventures Accelerator
- Skara: The Blade Remains announces news that it was chosen for mentoring with Microsoft in its development.
- Wedding system announced for Luvinia
- Luvinia players will be able to share their in-game relationships in a new way with weddings, a new feature being released after Valentine...