ArcheAge Announces Founder Packs Featuring Beta Access
Trion Worlds has confirmed its plans to go with the latest model of free to play + early access packs being used by many major MMORPG launches in the past year for their westernized launch of ArcheAge. A new trailer showcases the glory awaiting players in XL Games Sandbox Themepark hybrid.
The founders packs ranged from $50 to $150 and offer everything from beta (or alpha) access and cash shop currency up to decorative clothing and collector gliders. For full details check out the official post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Review
- As Chronicle is a card game, you can bet that a majority – if not all – of the customization in the game centers around your deck.
- NGames's New Mobile Title HeroCraft Z Launches Today
- NGames is excited to announce that they are going to launch one of their latest mobile game titles: HeroCraft Z.
- Skyforge Prepares for Closed Beta Testing
- A new producer's letter on the Skyforge community website has begun to lay out the plans for Skyforge's upcoming beta tests.