New content update for MLB Dugout Heroes
MLB Dugout Heroes, MLB’s officially licensed, free-to-play baseball MMO, has received a new update version. The new update now displays your team experience in the Team Management section. It also introduces Lobby Chat in the game lobbies and the Angels stadium.
The update also introduces a new “Wild Pitch” system. This system increases the chances of Wild Pitches based on your pitcher’s stamina, mistake pitches, accuracy bar, the catcher’s defense rating, and the catcher’s stamina. You will also be able to run to first base if the catcher drops the ball on a third strike.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch Beta Impressions
- The ability system alongside the primary and secondary fire options help to differentiate between all twenty one heroes.
- Dragon Pals Celebrates One Year Anniversary
- Global games publisher R2Games announced today that its side-scrolling adventure RPG, Dragon Pals, will be celebrating its one-year anniversar...
- Battleline Steel Warfare Enters Closed Beta
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America today announces the first beta for their upcoming free-to-play title, BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE for PC. The game ha...