New content update for MLB Dugout Heroes
MLB Dugout Heroes, MLB’s officially licensed, free-to-play baseball MMO, has received a new update version. The new update now displays your team experience in the Team Management section. It also introduces Lobby Chat in the game lobbies and the Angels stadium.
The update also introduces a new “Wild Pitch” system. This system increases the chances of Wild Pitches based on your pitcher’s stamina, mistake pitches, accuracy bar, the catcher’s defense rating, and the catcher’s stamina. You will also be able to run to first base if the catcher drops the ball on a third strike.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bohemia Interactive and ICRC promote respect for health care in video games
- Bohemia Interactive and the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) today shared a new video to raise awareness for the topic of ‘He...
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Celebrates First Anniversary
- First anniversary celebrations are now underway in Square Enix's mobile RPG, Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia.
- Tanki Online: Latest update improves game balance
- AlternativaPlatform has published its 254th update for ‘Tanki Online’. After thorough analysis, extensive testing and community feedback, ...