New content update for MLB Dugout Heroes
MLB Dugout Heroes, MLB’s officially licensed, free-to-play baseball MMO, has received a new update version. The new update now displays your team experience in the Team Management section. It also introduces Lobby Chat in the game lobbies and the Angels stadium.
The update also introduces a new “Wild Pitch” system. This system increases the chances of Wild Pitches based on your pitcher’s stamina, mistake pitches, accuracy bar, the catcher’s defense rating, and the catcher’s stamina. You will also be able to run to first base if the catcher drops the ball on a third strike.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Northgard Early Access Impressions
- You don't have to rush, in fact, Northgard is a game where you can just lean back in your chair.
- Shotgun News 12/12: World of Darkness, Monster Madness Online, and Perfect World International
- A look at the MMO news for today including World of Darkness, Monster Madness, and Perfect World International.
- Brave Frontier's Spring Festival 2019 Has Begun
- Brave Frontier's annual Spring Festival has already begun, back on March 7th and lasting until April 3rd, 2019.