New content update for MLB Dugout Heroes
MLB Dugout Heroes, MLB’s officially licensed, free-to-play baseball MMO, has received a new update version. The new update now displays your team experience in the Team Management section. It also introduces Lobby Chat in the game lobbies and the Angels stadium.
The update also introduces a new “Wild Pitch” system. This system increases the chances of Wild Pitches based on your pitcher’s stamina, mistake pitches, accuracy bar, the catcher’s defense rating, and the catcher’s stamina. You will also be able to run to first base if the catcher drops the ball on a third strike.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Review
- Since Activision and Blizzard began working together, I’ve felt a slow decline of excitement in World of Warcraft. That changed.
- Skyforge North American Closed Beta Preview
- After playing the Russian beta, and now the English beta, I can safely say that SkyForge has a ton of potential for the future.
- Legion of Heroes Update Adds New Epic Chapter
- Nexon today announced a new update for Legion of Heroes, adding Chapter 4 of the game's story plus new heroes and more.