New content update for MLB Dugout Heroes
MLB Dugout Heroes, MLB’s officially licensed, free-to-play baseball MMO, has received a new update version. The new update now displays your team experience in the Team Management section. It also introduces Lobby Chat in the game lobbies and the Angels stadium.
The update also introduces a new “Wild Pitch” system. This system increases the chances of Wild Pitches based on your pitcher’s stamina, mistake pitches, accuracy bar, the catcher’s defense rating, and the catcher’s stamina. You will also be able to run to first base if the catcher drops the ball on a third strike.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RF Online offers events and a new server
- RF Online has launched a new server, Primus, and with it come a set of events for players.
- Rapid Assault Hits Closed Beta And Kickstarter
- Rapid Assault, a PC tactical shooter from Cornered Rat Software, is preparing to go into beta.
- Neverwinter: Storm King's Thunder Coming to Playstation 4, Xbox One October 18
- Today, Neverwinter announced that the Storm King's Thunder expansion would come to PS4 and Xbox One on October 18th!