Infinite Crisis comes to Russia
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has announced that they’ll be working with Fabrika Online to launch Infinite Crisis in Russia, Ukraine, CIS countries and Georgia.
Players can apply to participate in the Closed Beta of the Russian language version by visiting http://www.infinitecrisis.com, and once in, they will receive full Russian language support.
“This marks the first step toward our goal of delivering a truly competitive experience to gamers around the world,” said David Haddad, Senior Vice President of Digital Publishing at Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. “We are very excited about the launch of Infinite Crisis in Russian and are especially thrilled to be working with Fabrika Online. The company has a huge footprint in the local online gaming market with the ability to activate the community and provide customer support.”
For more information, visit http://www.playinfinitecrisis.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wild Terra Online Announces Steam Early Access Date
- Wild Terra has announced that it plans to release on Steam's Early Access on December 1, 2016.
- Serellan Announces Squad-Based Shooter Epsilon
- The Unreal 4 powered squad based stealth action shooter Epsilon will be released on Steam Early Access this fall.
- Ship of Heroes Reveals the Lore of 'Meltdown'
- The next Alpha activity in Ship of Heroes is on the way in early August 2018, which will be a login test for their supporters.