Infinite Crisis comes to Russia
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has announced that they’ll be working with Fabrika Online to launch Infinite Crisis in Russia, Ukraine, CIS countries and Georgia.
Players can apply to participate in the Closed Beta of the Russian language version by visiting http://www.infinitecrisis.com, and once in, they will receive full Russian language support.
“This marks the first step toward our goal of delivering a truly competitive experience to gamers around the world,” said David Haddad, Senior Vice President of Digital Publishing at Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. “We are very excited about the launch of Infinite Crisis in Russian and are especially thrilled to be working with Fabrika Online. The company has a huge footprint in the local online gaming market with the ability to activate the community and provide customer support.”
For more information, visit http://www.playinfinitecrisis.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rocket League Rumble Mode Available Today
- The new Rocket League Rumble mode will be available for download today as a free update.
- Dying Light - Devs play co-op in new promo video
- The developers from Techland sat together for an intense co-op session of Dying Light. Lead devs Tymon Smektała and Maciej Binkowski along wi...
- Black Gold Online: Details for OB revealed
- As Black Gold Online enters its second month of Open Beta testing, the team at Snail Games is happy to reveal a few quick peeks at what'...