Infinite Crisis comes to Russia
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has announced that they’ll be working with Fabrika Online to launch Infinite Crisis in Russia, Ukraine, CIS countries and Georgia.
Players can apply to participate in the Closed Beta of the Russian language version by visiting http://www.infinitecrisis.com, and once in, they will receive full Russian language support.
“This marks the first step toward our goal of delivering a truly competitive experience to gamers around the world,” said David Haddad, Senior Vice President of Digital Publishing at Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. “We are very excited about the launch of Infinite Crisis in Russian and are especially thrilled to be working with Fabrika Online. The company has a huge footprint in the local online gaming market with the ability to activate the community and provide customer support.”
For more information, visit http://www.playinfinitecrisis.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Erlang Shen God Review
- But as far as unleashing his potential, he’s very item hungry.
- Asymmetrical Co-op Spy Thriller “Clandestine” Infiltrates Steam Early Access Today
- Danish indie developer Logic Artists today announced that asymmetrical co-op espionage adventure “Clandestine” is now available on Steam E...
- Combat Arms Introduces MVP Rewards
- Nexon America has introduced new MVP rewards for leaderboard champions in Combat Arms.