Mini Fighter Online January 21 update
Mini Fighter Online will be updating its servers on January 21st with brand new content.
Three new characters will be added to the game – Kyle, a boxer; Tian, a mental fighter with summons; and Raizin, a soldier trained in advanced weaponry. The level cap will be raised from level 30 to level 50, giving players 20 new levels to explore in. A new Volcano map has been added, which introduces 8 new dungeons – Irigma, Hestia, Cyclon, Lyzard, Bighate, Maytan, Gaia and Berserker – as has a brand new phoenix pet.
Articles You May Enjoy
- UemeU: Alpha Hands-on Preview
- UemeU is an open-ended third-person building and sandbox game slated to release on PC, Mac, and Linux; check out what the Alpha build is like!
- Ice Age Online Launches Open Beta
- Bigpoint has launched the international open beta of Ice Age Online.
- Cast & Conquer: Now available on Android
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that Cast & Conquer, its mobile action CCG, has been made available ...