Mini Fighter Online January 21 update
Mini Fighter Online will be updating its servers on January 21st with brand new content.
Three new characters will be added to the game – Kyle, a boxer; Tian, a mental fighter with summons; and Raizin, a soldier trained in advanced weaponry. The level cap will be raised from level 30 to level 50, giving players 20 new levels to explore in. A new Volcano map has been added, which introduces 8 new dungeons – Irigma, Hestia, Cyclon, Lyzard, Bighate, Maytan, Gaia and Berserker – as has a brand new phoenix pet.
Articles You May Enjoy
- AdventureQuest 3D Open Beta Now on iOS
- Artix Entertainment announced today that they have launched their open beta for the upcoming cross-platform MMORPG, AdventureQuest 3D, on iOS.
- Trials of Ascension Releases Combat Demo Video
- Beyond this very straight-forward setup will be the ability to dodge by double tapping the movement keys, and doing a power attack by releasin...
- MOBA Legends Press Beta Preview
- MOBA Legends is an upcoming mobile MOBA with one glaring issue that stands out to me: Branding.