Dungeon Fighter Online – It’s Back! (Refresher)
Suddenly, out of nowhere… It has returned! The ever-popular MMO Beat ‘Em Up, Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO) has been revealed recently by Neople, the original developers of the game! Currently the game is in its second open beta test on the global scale introducing the Female Knight and several in game events such as the growing dragon weapon event, a level up challenge, and the Valley of Fallen Souls – Infinity, Ascension and Despair.
Plenty of changes have been made to the newly relaunched Neople version of DFO primarily based on community feedback!
In this video I show off some of the changes made by Neople and show gameplay of some of the new classes including the Dark Knight and Creator.
Welcome back DFO! GG GLHF
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Play 'Heroes in the Sky' on JC Planet account from Feb. 5th
- JC planet has announced that they will start H.I.S (Heroes in the sky) service from Feb. 5th. With this, JC Planet will be able to add more ga...
- LeKool begins Star Supremacy closed beta
- LeKool Games has launched the closed beta of Star Supremacy.
- Rocket League Available Today on PS4 and PC
- Rocket League launches on PlayStation 4 and PC with cross platform gameplay.