Dungeon Fighter Online – It’s Back! (Refresher)
Suddenly, out of nowhere… It has returned! The ever-popular MMO Beat ‘Em Up, Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO) has been revealed recently by Neople, the original developers of the game! Currently the game is in its second open beta test on the global scale introducing the Female Knight and several in game events such as the growing dragon weapon event, a level up challenge, and the Valley of Fallen Souls – Infinity, Ascension and Despair.
Plenty of changes have been made to the newly relaunched Neople version of DFO primarily based on community feedback!
In this video I show off some of the changes made by Neople and show gameplay of some of the new classes including the Dark Knight and Creator.
Welcome back DFO! GG GLHF
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Harmony Festival begins in Elsword
- A new event, Harmony Festival, has begun in Kill3rCombo's Elsword.
- AbleGamers Announce Accessibility Awards for 2013, Including FFXIV
- AbleGamers Charity announces the seven winners of this year's Accessibility Awards.
- Blackwake: New navel FPS announced
- Blackwake is a multiplayer team based shooter centered around naval battles for PC and Mac. Set during the Age of Sail, Blackwake focuses larg...