Dungeon Fighter Online – It’s Back! (Refresher)
Suddenly, out of nowhere… It has returned! The ever-popular MMO Beat ‘Em Up, Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO) has been revealed recently by Neople, the original developers of the game! Currently the game is in its second open beta test on the global scale introducing the Female Knight and several in game events such as the growing dragon weapon event, a level up challenge, and the Valley of Fallen Souls – Infinity, Ascension and Despair.
Plenty of changes have been made to the newly relaunched Neople version of DFO primarily based on community feedback!
In this video I show off some of the changes made by Neople and show gameplay of some of the new classes including the Dark Knight and Creator.
Welcome back DFO! GG GLHF
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Miscreated Alpha Preview
- Miscreated is a game where serious fans of the genre took what worked well in DayZ and took off in a development sprint.
- KoramGame Announces Everlight
- KoramGame has announced its latest title, Everlight. Everlight is a browser-based, fantasy action role-playing game that will be available in ...
- Fortnite Battle Royale Mode Now Available for Free
- Starting today, Fortnite's Battle Royale mode is free for players on all consoles where it's accessible at.