Dungeon Fighter Online – It’s Back! (Refresher)
Suddenly, out of nowhere… It has returned! The ever-popular MMO Beat ‘Em Up, Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO) has been revealed recently by Neople, the original developers of the game! Currently the game is in its second open beta test on the global scale introducing the Female Knight and several in game events such as the growing dragon weapon event, a level up challenge, and the Valley of Fallen Souls – Infinity, Ascension and Despair.
Plenty of changes have been made to the newly relaunched Neople version of DFO primarily based on community feedback!
In this video I show off some of the changes made by Neople and show gameplay of some of the new classes including the Dark Knight and Creator.
Welcome back DFO! GG GLHF
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword launches Add’s Job Class 'Mastermind'
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the ability for players to advance Add, t...
- Victor Vran Launch Review
- The game, while having a strong story that is enticing and fully voice acted, doesn't take itself completely seriously.
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Goes Mobile
- Tencent and PUBG Corp. have announced as of yesterday that PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Mobile is now live in many regions.