JetGetters Gets Funded Through Kickstarter
After a successful trip to PAX East, tinyBuild has announced that the Kickstarter campaign for its multiplayer shooter, JetGetters, has reached its initial funding goal with success! The campaign still has three days left to push into stretch goals for additional funding.
JetGetters demonstrated its first playable demo at PAX East, a sandbox level with split-screen co-op. The demo showcased basic gameplay, including a hijacking and missile surfing mechanic that will be a core part of the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Announces The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances
- Guilds can join forces in Neverwinter, the free-to-play Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG, when The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances releases this sum...
- MU: Origin Begins Western Android Closed Beta on January 25th
- The first Closed Beta for Webzen's mobile MMORPG MU: Origin will start on Google Play on the Android mobile platform on the 25th of Janua...
- RuneScape Joins with WWF to Support Endangered Big Cats
- Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape are taking part in the effort, which has already raised over £66,000 for the charity.