JetGetters Gets Funded Through Kickstarter
After a successful trip to PAX East, tinyBuild has announced that the Kickstarter campaign for its multiplayer shooter, JetGetters, has reached its initial funding goal with success! The campaign still has three days left to push into stretch goals for additional funding.
JetGetters demonstrated its first playable demo at PAX East, a sandbox level with split-screen co-op. The demo showcased basic gameplay, including a hijacking and missile surfing mechanic that will be a core part of the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Developers of Ring Runner Launch Popup Dungeon to Kickstarter
- Triple B Titles Kickstarter project, Popup Dungeon, took a mere 11 days to Greenlight. This is in stark contrast to their previous game, Ring ...
- Battle for the Throne Review
- Battle for the Throne takes fairly common strategy MMO elements and contorts them into new forms.
- Fiesta Online Review
- Fiesta is easy to get into, with plenty for players to do in both PvE and PvP.