JetGetters Gets Funded Through Kickstarter
After a successful trip to PAX East, tinyBuild has announced that the Kickstarter campaign for its multiplayer shooter, JetGetters, has reached its initial funding goal with success! The campaign still has three days left to push into stretch goals for additional funding.
JetGetters demonstrated its first playable demo at PAX East, a sandbox level with split-screen co-op. The demo showcased basic gameplay, including a hijacking and missile surfing mechanic that will be a core part of the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aion Celebrates its 5th Anniversary
- Throughout the celebration, players will experience added buffs, increased item drop rates, interaction with GMs, special armor and plenty of ...
- Skyforge Announces Final Closed Beta Test and New Classes
- Skyforge will hold its fourth and final closed beta test from June 23-29 and will give all players access to two high-tier classes.
- Nexon’s Duel of Summoners is the FTP Mabinogi Trading Card Game
- Nexon America is breaking the TGC scene wide open with "Duel of Summoners: The Mabinogi Trading Card Game"!