JetGetters Gets Funded Through Kickstarter
After a successful trip to PAX East, tinyBuild has announced that the Kickstarter campaign for its multiplayer shooter, JetGetters, has reached its initial funding goal with success! The campaign still has three days left to push into stretch goals for additional funding.
JetGetters demonstrated its first playable demo at PAX East, a sandbox level with split-screen co-op. The demo showcased basic gameplay, including a hijacking and missile surfing mechanic that will be a core part of the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SOE Presents Episode 6 of 'Planetside 2 Command Center'
- Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) today released the sixth episode of their 'PlanetSide2 Command Center' video series, where Creative ...
- Tree of Savior Details Korean CBT Schedule
- Tree of Savior details its first closed beta test in Korea.
- Legend of Edda Vengeance Debuts Mounts with Style
- GamesCampus today debuted its lineup of cute yet powerful mounts designed to get players around the world in style for Legend of Edda: Vengean...