JetGetters Gets Funded Through Kickstarter
After a successful trip to PAX East, tinyBuild has announced that the Kickstarter campaign for its multiplayer shooter, JetGetters, has reached its initial funding goal with success! The campaign still has three days left to push into stretch goals for additional funding.
JetGetters demonstrated its first playable demo at PAX East, a sandbox level with split-screen co-op. The demo showcased basic gameplay, including a hijacking and missile surfing mechanic that will be a core part of the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echoes of Eridu Livestream and AMA Tonight (5/5)
- Batterystaple Games will be hosting a livestream and Reddit AMA tonight, showcasing the gameplay and fielding questions about Echoes of Eridu.
- Shaiya Under Siege in the Iron Invasion
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the Iron Invasion, the latest content update for the fan-f...
- Reality Squared Games Announces Broken Realm Beta Starts Today
- Broken Realm takes on many of the great MMORPG elements that people know and love, as well as incorporating some unique new features. Players ...