League of Legends: Ultra Rapid Fire Mode Says Farewell – For Now
League of Legends is saying goodbye to its Ultra Rapid Fire mode today.
The mode – meant as an April Fool’s gag – ended up lasting past the first week of April due to community demand. However, the mode will return at some point in the future as a Featured Game Mode, allowing players to have another chance to enjoy the intense, crazy matches.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fractured Space Introduces Massive Update and Moves to Free to Play
- Fractured Space has entered a new phase of development, adding new exciting features and moving to free to play.
- Second Open Beta for Fantasy Earth Zero Begins Today
- Fantasy Earth Zero second open beta officially begins today on March 17. There will be no further character wipes.
- Medieval Engineers Castle Siege and Future Development Interview
- I had a chance to speak to them on what exactly their plans are to introduce this distinctly MMO aspect to their game.