Heroes of the Storm Dehaka Patch Now Live
Heroes of the Storm has launched its March 29 patch, introducing Lost Cavern, Dehaka, and Hero Bans.
Lost Cavern is a one-lane team-fighting map available only in Custom Games, with limited lane transportation and healing. Read up more on that battleground here.
Dehaka, the Primal Pack Leader from the StarCraft universe, arrives with some unique abilities, including the Brushstalker movement ability and Essence collection. Find out more here or watch the spotlight here.
Hero bans are also now available in Ranked Play for Hero and Team League games, using the Mid Ban method. Details on this system, and more, can be found in the patch notes.
Heroes of the Dorm is also underway, and the final tournament will be held on April 9-10 at the CenturyLink Field Event Center in Seattle. Additional live event details can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Peace Comes To Grepolis Server
- InnoGames has announced the release of Hyperborea, a peaceful server for Grepolis.
- Fires of Shadowforge Launches for Runes of Magic
- Frogster has released the Chapter Five Fires of Shadowforge update for Runes of Magic today.
- Villagers & Heroes Reborn Expansion Review
- The nicest way to refer to Villagers & Heroes graphics is “nostalgic.” It feels like vanilla WoW or even updated Runescape.