Heroes of the Storm Dehaka Patch Now Live
Heroes of the Storm has launched its March 29 patch, introducing Lost Cavern, Dehaka, and Hero Bans.
Lost Cavern is a one-lane team-fighting map available only in Custom Games, with limited lane transportation and healing. Read up more on that battleground here.
Dehaka, the Primal Pack Leader from the StarCraft universe, arrives with some unique abilities, including the Brushstalker movement ability and Essence collection. Find out more here or watch the spotlight here.
Hero bans are also now available in Ranked Play for Hero and Team League games, using the Mid Ban method. Details on this system, and more, can be found in the patch notes.
Heroes of the Dorm is also underway, and the final tournament will be held on April 9-10 at the CenturyLink Field Event Center in Seattle. Additional live event details can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: The Maze Engine Launches on March 15
- Neverwinter: The Maze Engine is coming to PC on March 15, 2016 and Xbox One at a later date.
- War is coming to Perfect World International
- War is coming to Perfect World International (PWI) with the upcoming release of Perfect World Entertainment's latest major expansion for ...
- Grand Chase Mobile Adds More Bonus for Pre-Reg
- Eyedentity Mobile vastly increased the pre-registration package