Heroes of the Storm Dehaka Patch Now Live
Heroes of the Storm has launched its March 29 patch, introducing Lost Cavern, Dehaka, and Hero Bans.
Lost Cavern is a one-lane team-fighting map available only in Custom Games, with limited lane transportation and healing. Read up more on that battleground here.
Dehaka, the Primal Pack Leader from the StarCraft universe, arrives with some unique abilities, including the Brushstalker movement ability and Essence collection. Find out more here or watch the spotlight here.
Hero bans are also now available in Ranked Play for Hero and Team League games, using the Mid Ban method. Details on this system, and more, can be found in the patch notes.
Heroes of the Dorm is also underway, and the final tournament will be held on April 9-10 at the CenturyLink Field Event Center in Seattle. Additional live event details can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trion Opens Alpha Signups for Atlas Reactor and Devilian
- Atlas Reactor, an all-new turn-based tactics game from developer and publisher Trion Worlds, is now open for alpha signups
- Soldier Front Update - 1 New Character / 5 New Clothes / 2 Primary Weapons
- Soldier Front adds new update. 5 New pieces of clothing, 1 new character and 2 new primary weapons.
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late PC Port Review
- ArcSys games is the home to many of the greatest anime fighter franchises.