Heroes of the Storm Dehaka Patch Now Live
Heroes of the Storm has launched its March 29 patch, introducing Lost Cavern, Dehaka, and Hero Bans.
Lost Cavern is a one-lane team-fighting map available only in Custom Games, with limited lane transportation and healing. Read up more on that battleground here.
Dehaka, the Primal Pack Leader from the StarCraft universe, arrives with some unique abilities, including the Brushstalker movement ability and Essence collection. Find out more here or watch the spotlight here.
Hero bans are also now available in Ranked Play for Hero and Team League games, using the Mid Ban method. Details on this system, and more, can be found in the patch notes.
Heroes of the Dorm is also underway, and the final tournament will be held on April 9-10 at the CenturyLink Field Event Center in Seattle. Additional live event details can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Discusses Combat Stat Revamp
- Carbine Studios is excited to share the latest WildStar deep dive, this time focusing on Class Stat Refactoring.
- Age of Wushu: Transcendence Update Coming Jan. 14th 2015
- The latest expansion to martial arts MMO from Snail Games, Age of Wushu: Transcendence, will officially launch on Wednesday, January 14th, 201...
- See Through The Eyes of Tzenkethi with Star Trek Online Season 14.5
- Starting today, Star Trek Online players on PC can explore Season 14.5, the epilogue to the Tzenkethi War.