Heroes Evolved Beauty and the Feast Update Launches
Heroes Evolved, the new MOBA-style title from R2Games and NetDragon, has announced its latest update: Beauty and the Feast.
Beauty and the Feast features an overhaul of the UI, and an improved Treasure Chest loot system. The update also introduces a new hero, Chronos, who brings powerful melee attacks to the roster.
Until December 4, all heroes will be unlocked and double rewards are enabled.
Heroes Evolved will also plan to release a trade and recycle system in a future update. For full patch notes check out the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord X Invites Users for Second Closed Beta
- Webzen has announced a new closed beta for Archlord X, going from March 18-29.
- Steam Introduces Player Broadcasting
- Valve has announced that Steam will now support broadcasting with no additional software required.
- MU Origin Pre-Registration Now Available
- MU Origin will be officially launched in App Store and Google play on June 8, 2016 (UTC).