Heroes Evolved Beauty and the Feast Update Launches
Heroes Evolved, the new MOBA-style title from R2Games and NetDragon, has announced its latest update: Beauty and the Feast.
Beauty and the Feast features an overhaul of the UI, and an improved Treasure Chest loot system. The update also introduces a new hero, Chronos, who brings powerful melee attacks to the roster.
Until December 4, all heroes will be unlocked and double rewards are enabled.
Heroes Evolved will also plan to release a trade and recycle system in a future update. For full patch notes check out the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prodigy: Events, New Characters and 3 days left on Kickstarter Campaign
- With only three more days to go in its Kickstarter campaign for Prodigy, French independent game developer Hanakai Studio now has over 1000 ba...
- MMORPGs and Pets
- Companionship is a vital part of any virtual world and there’s no better way to foster that sense of cooperation than with pets.
- PAX East 2014 Coverage Recap
- PAX East 2014 came and went but we have plenty of insider discussions with developers across the board of online gaming.