Heroes Evolved Beauty and the Feast Update Launches
Heroes Evolved, the new MOBA-style title from R2Games and NetDragon, has announced its latest update: Beauty and the Feast.
Beauty and the Feast features an overhaul of the UI, and an improved Treasure Chest loot system. The update also introduces a new hero, Chronos, who brings powerful melee attacks to the roster.
Until December 4, all heroes will be unlocked and double rewards are enabled.
Heroes Evolved will also plan to release a trade and recycle system in a future update. For full patch notes check out the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- M&M Duel of Champions: Now available on consoles
- Recently announced by Ubisoft, Duel of Champions Forgotten Wars is a standalone game for X360 and PS3. Although it shares many similarities wi...
- Space Engineers Announces Full Launch Date
- A major update is coming of Space Engineers' Survival, and it's arriving on Thursday, February 28th, 2019.
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Launches on Steam
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn is now available on Steam alongside a sweet discount.