Heroes Evolved Beauty and the Feast Update Launches
Heroes Evolved, the new MOBA-style title from R2Games and NetDragon, has announced its latest update: Beauty and the Feast.
Beauty and the Feast features an overhaul of the UI, and an improved Treasure Chest loot system. The update also introduces a new hero, Chronos, who brings powerful melee attacks to the roster.
Until December 4, all heroes will be unlocked and double rewards are enabled.
Heroes Evolved will also plan to release a trade and recycle system in a future update. For full patch notes check out the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Reveals Guild System Details
- Today, Obsidian Entertainment given us the first details for Skyforge's guild feature, alongside new footage from an hour-long livestream...
- Asura Force Online Review
- Character creation is fairly straightforward, if both overly simplified and slightly baffling all at once.
- Ride into the Sunset in Digimon Masters: Two New Mounts Arrive
- Joymax announces the arrival of two new mounts in Digimon Masters during a special four-week event.