Heroes Evolved Beauty and the Feast Update Launches
Heroes Evolved, the new MOBA-style title from R2Games and NetDragon, has announced its latest update: Beauty and the Feast.
Beauty and the Feast features an overhaul of the UI, and an improved Treasure Chest loot system. The update also introduces a new hero, Chronos, who brings powerful melee attacks to the roster.
Until December 4, all heroes will be unlocked and double rewards are enabled.
Heroes Evolved will also plan to release a trade and recycle system in a future update. For full patch notes check out the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lunia Chapter 7 Released
- Lunia Chapter 7 content update released. Lunia adds ten new stages, a new raid area, plenty of new items and much much more.
- Vampire Tribunals Reveals "The Hidden World of Vampires"
- Clazz Games, a mobile video game publisher, and developer Raincrow Studios announced today the launch of Vampire Tribunals. Featuring mobile m...
- Novus AEterno Introduces Zones of Conflict And New Troop System
- The developers of Novus AEterno have released a new update to the ongoing development of the game.