Heroes Evolved is a lightweight downloadable MOBA for Microsoft Windows. Assemble a a team of legendary heroes to fight against equally skilled opponents on several epic battlefields. Strategically rotate between attacking and defending while pushing advantages across the map on the Altar of Strife, or just go all-out on fast paced single lane Valley of War.
Learn and master one hero or have fun trying out different characters across the large, diverse, and frequently updated roster. Additionally, earn an increasing amount of rewards from the VIP system by continually playing and making purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 07, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2 Games
- Publisher: R2 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Colorful Graphics
- +Large Roster of Heroes
- +Extremely Small Download Size
- -DOTA/LoL Clone
- -Terrible Controls
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Available Now
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil brings a new playable class – the Paladin – increasing the playable class count to eight.
- Year 0 Tactics: Released on Amazon's Fire TV and Fire Tablets
- Legendary Games have announced the release of their much-anticipated multi-player tactical combat game today, "Year 0 Tactics" on Am...
- Psychemon Slams in to Digimon Masters
- Joymax announces the limited edition release of Psychemon in Digimon Masters Online.