Heroes Evolved is a lightweight downloadable MOBA for Microsoft Windows. Assemble a a team of legendary heroes to fight against equally skilled opponents on several epic battlefields. Strategically rotate between attacking and defending while pushing advantages across the map on the Altar of Strife, or just go all-out on fast paced single lane Valley of War.
Learn and master one hero or have fun trying out different characters across the large, diverse, and frequently updated roster. Additionally, earn an increasing amount of rewards from the VIP system by continually playing and making purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 07, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2 Games
- Publisher: R2 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Colorful Graphics
- +Large Roster of Heroes
- +Extremely Small Download Size
- -DOTA/LoL Clone
- -Terrible Controls
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained May 21 Update: Preparing for BSC Event
- City State Entertainment has released a new Camelot Unchained update today, offering a glimpse behind the doors of the studio for mid-May.
- What's Exciting at Pax West 2017?
- Unfortunately, I’ll be missing for Pax West this year; it’s unfortunate, but that’s where we are. Thankfully, our boss will be there!
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Season Pass Details Revealed
- In our last DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE update we found out that Mira and Towa managed to get their hands on numerous characters from the DRAGON BAL...