Heroes Evolved is a lightweight downloadable MOBA for Microsoft Windows. Assemble a a team of legendary heroes to fight against equally skilled opponents on several epic battlefields. Strategically rotate between attacking and defending while pushing advantages across the map on the Altar of Strife, or just go all-out on fast paced single lane Valley of War.
Learn and master one hero or have fun trying out different characters across the large, diverse, and frequently updated roster. Additionally, earn an increasing amount of rewards from the VIP system by continually playing and making purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 07, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2 Games
- Publisher: R2 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Colorful Graphics
- +Large Roster of Heroes
- +Extremely Small Download Size
- -DOTA/LoL Clone
- -Terrible Controls
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Heroes Evolved is a lightweight downloadable MOBA for Microsoft Windows. Assemble a a team of legendary heroes to fight against equally skilled opponents on several epic battlefields.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Torchlight Frontiers: PAX West 2018 Impressions
- Torchlight isn't dead, and the hoped for Torchlight MMO is being developed by many of the minds that originally created it.
- Allods Online Removing controversial "Fear of Death" Debuff
- Allods Online removing "Fear of Death" debuff with the launch of the Revelations of Gipat expansion pack. The most controversial ite...
- Nosgoth: New playable character "Prophet" now available
- Ahead of E3, Square Enix is excited to announce the Prophet as the latest character to be joining the Human roster in Nosgoth, from today.