H1Z1 Announces Game Split and No F2P Plans
Daybreak Games announced this past weekend that it will be splitting H1Z1 into two separate games.
Stating that the decision was made to support both the Survival and Battle Royale aspects of the game, Daybreak confirmed that H1Z1 will become two titles as of February 17, 2016. H1Z1: Just Survive will focus on the open-world zombie survival experience, while H1Z1: King of the Kill (KotK) will focus on Battle Royale and other fight-to-the-death game modes. King of the Kill will be brought out of Early Access this summer.
Daybreak also confirmed in its announcement FAQ that it has no plans to make either H1Z1 a free-to-play title.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Galaxy on Fire - Alliances to be Released on Android in October 2014
- The popular mobile sci-fi MMO Galaxy on Fire™ - Alliances by Deep Silver FISHLABS will soon be globally available on Google Play.
- Chronicles of Elyria Launches Kickstarter Campaign
- The Kickstarter campaign for Soulbound Studios’ Chronicles of Elyria went live today at 12 PM PDT.
- Star Wars The Old Republic Announces Free Trial
- EA and Bioware have announced a free trial program for Star Wars: The Old Republic.