H1Z1 Announces Game Split and No F2P Plans
Daybreak Games announced this past weekend that it will be splitting H1Z1 into two separate games.
Stating that the decision was made to support both the Survival and Battle Royale aspects of the game, Daybreak confirmed that H1Z1 will become two titles as of February 17, 2016. H1Z1: Just Survive will focus on the open-world zombie survival experience, while H1Z1: King of the Kill (KotK) will focus on Battle Royale and other fight-to-the-death game modes. King of the Kill will be brought out of Early Access this summer.
Daybreak also confirmed in its announcement FAQ that it has no plans to make either H1Z1 a free-to-play title.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dead Star Review
- What are bored prisoners to do with no one to schedule them? Why, blow each other up in spaceships, of course!
- Skara: Unreal 4 Tech to be shown at Developers Conference
- Epic will host one of the first titles to develop using their powerful new Unreal Engine 4 at this year’s Develop Conference in Brighton. SK...
- Insightsoft Announces Vampire Lord Online
- Taiwanese developer Insightsoft Entertainment has announced Vampire Lord Online.