H1Z1 Announces Game Split and No F2P Plans
Daybreak Games announced this past weekend that it will be splitting H1Z1 into two separate games.
Stating that the decision was made to support both the Survival and Battle Royale aspects of the game, Daybreak confirmed that H1Z1 will become two titles as of February 17, 2016. H1Z1: Just Survive will focus on the open-world zombie survival experience, while H1Z1: King of the Kill (KotK) will focus on Battle Royale and other fight-to-the-death game modes. King of the Kill will be brought out of Early Access this summer.
Daybreak also confirmed in its announcement FAQ that it has no plans to make either H1Z1 a free-to-play title.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pox Nora Spirits Beyond Expansion now live
- PoxNora Spirits Beyond adds 51 all new Runes, along with over 20 new abilities and mechanics to the game.
- Hero Sky: New Guild Wars, New Heroes and More
- Hero Sky: New Guild Wars, New Heroes and More - Tons of new features
- Ark: Survival Evolved Confirms Launch Date with Bonus Bling
- Studio Wildcard confirmed today that the island of ARK: Survival Evolved will open its gates Tuesday, June 2 on Steam's Early Access.