AdventureQuest 3D Open Beta Now on iOS
Artix Entertainment announced today that they have launched their open beta for the upcoming cross-platform MMORPG, AdventureQuest 3D, on iOS devices. AdventureQuest 3D is scheduled to be released later in Q4 2016 for PC, Android, and iOS. The Open Beta phase will allow players to test and offer feedback on AQ3D’s gameplay and its continuously evolving world.
AdventureQuest 3D offers true cross-platform play that allows gamers to play on the same account from their PC, Mac, iOS, or Android devices.
iPhone and iPad users interested in joining the beta can create an AdventureQuest 3D account here!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara Involves Fans in Indie Game Development
- See how Skara's development team is involving its fans in every step of the development process.
- Ashes of Creation Details Tavern System
- Today, Intrepid Studios offers some insights and details into their plans for Ashes of Creation's tavern system.
- Closed Beta Available Now for Hounds: The Last Hope
- Netmarble is thrilled to open its doors to Closed Beta registered users in the new online multiplayer shooter, Hounds: The Last Hope.