AdventureQuest 3D Open Beta Now on iOS
Artix Entertainment announced today that they have launched their open beta for the upcoming cross-platform MMORPG, AdventureQuest 3D, on iOS devices. AdventureQuest 3D is scheduled to be released later in Q4 2016 for PC, Android, and iOS. The Open Beta phase will allow players to test and offer feedback on AQ3D’s gameplay and its continuously evolving world.
AdventureQuest 3D offers true cross-platform play that allows gamers to play on the same account from their PC, Mac, iOS, or Android devices.
iPhone and iPad users interested in joining the beta can create an AdventureQuest 3D account here!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magerealm Releases the Wraith of Oaklane
- Defeat the Wraiths and restore order to the Realm in the new Wraith of Oaklane event!
- Travian: Legends Launches Largest Expansion in 14-Year History
- Travian Games has officially opened the first servers to include the latest/largest update to their free-to-play title, Travian: Legends!
- Dungeon Fighter Online Delays CBT
- Neople is working hard to get Dungeon Fighter Online back for players - but unfortunately, they've hit a delay.