World of Tanks Blitz: Gravity Force Mode
via press release
World of Tanks Blitz players should prepare to do battle on the final frontier this April, taking the fight to their foes in the all new Gravity Force game mode, and on the new ‘Sea of Tranquillity’ moon map! Between April 10 and April 16, the mode will replicate space conditions for all commanders, with mind-bending anti-gravity physics, including recoil recalibration and a floaty feel on the following maps: Sea of Tranquility, Mirage, Winter Malinovka, Desert Sands, El Alamein, Normandy and Dead Rail.
The best players will be in the running for legitimate certificates of ownership for the real Sea of Tranquillity – purchased in partnership with Lunar Embassy®, USA. As the world’s only recognised legal seller of ‘Land Off Planet’ since 1980 – Lunar Embassy.com has worked closely with World of Tanks Blitz to deliver this amazing prize for the best Gravity Force mode players.
More information on the event is at the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Clash of Avatars Beta Available through AMZGame
- Clash of Avatars, a new free-to-play(F2P) browser-based 3D MMORPG, has arrived at AMZGame!
- War Thunder to Receive Supersonic Jets
- Gaijin Entertainment announced in the upcoming 1.85 (Supersonic), a new top rank of aircraft will be coming to War Thunder.
- Flero Games Released Square Enix’s Mobile RPG ‘Grimms Notes’ Worldwide
- An original IP of Square Enix's, Grimms Notes is heading to America and Canada through Flero Games for Apple and Android.