World of Tanks Blitz: Gravity Force Mode
via press release
World of Tanks Blitz players should prepare to do battle on the final frontier this April, taking the fight to their foes in the all new Gravity Force game mode, and on the new ‘Sea of Tranquillity’ moon map! Between April 10 and April 16, the mode will replicate space conditions for all commanders, with mind-bending anti-gravity physics, including recoil recalibration and a floaty feel on the following maps: Sea of Tranquility, Mirage, Winter Malinovka, Desert Sands, El Alamein, Normandy and Dead Rail.
The best players will be in the running for legitimate certificates of ownership for the real Sea of Tranquillity – purchased in partnership with Lunar Embassy®, USA. As the world’s only recognised legal seller of ‘Land Off Planet’ since 1980 – Lunar Embassy.com has worked closely with World of Tanks Blitz to deliver this amazing prize for the best Gravity Force mode players.
More information on the event is at the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trion Worlds Halloween Events for 2018
- One of the biggest parts of playing online games is taking part in the various holiday/themed events that go on throughout the year.
- Echo of Soul: Earns several awards in Asia; 2015 NA release gears up
- Widely successful fantasy MMORPG Echo of Soul has captivated players in Asian markets since its release last year, and Aeria Games is getting ...
- Celtic Heroes Celebrates Samhain/Halloween with Massive Content Update
- One Thumb Mobile, creator of the 3D mobile MMO, Celtic Heroes, is celebrating “the hallows” by unleashing a ton of awesome content for fre...