World of Tanks Blitz: Gravity Force Mode
via press release
World of Tanks Blitz players should prepare to do battle on the final frontier this April, taking the fight to their foes in the all new Gravity Force game mode, and on the new ‘Sea of Tranquillity’ moon map! Between April 10 and April 16, the mode will replicate space conditions for all commanders, with mind-bending anti-gravity physics, including recoil recalibration and a floaty feel on the following maps: Sea of Tranquility, Mirage, Winter Malinovka, Desert Sands, El Alamein, Normandy and Dead Rail.
The best players will be in the running for legitimate certificates of ownership for the real Sea of Tranquillity – purchased in partnership with Lunar Embassy®, USA. As the world’s only recognised legal seller of ‘Land Off Planet’ since 1980 – Lunar Embassy.com has worked closely with World of Tanks Blitz to deliver this amazing prize for the best Gravity Force mode players.
More information on the event is at the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legends of Aria Now Available on Steam
- Legends of Aria, Citadel Studio's sandbox MMORPG, has launched into Early Access on Steam.
- League of Legends 2016 Interview - Clubs and Crafting
- With the arrival of Season 6, I had a chance to question the Product Managers of League of Legends to talk clubs and crafting.
- Formula Fusion now on Steam
- R8 Games has announced that Formula Fusion is now available on Steam.