Enter a world that has been overrun by zombies, fellow survivors, wolves, and bears (oh my) since the H1Z1 virus outbreak. Fight for your life against the infected and against the brutality of others as you attempt to live and see another day. Every moment is borrowed time.
H1Z1 is currently being developed for Early Access Alpha on Steam and does require a buy in cost. Not those who choose to purchase should anticipate an evolving feature set, bugs, incomplete content, missing features, and potentially game breaking issues (although the pay to win ones have been fixed!) Early Access is designed for those wishing to support the ongoing development of H1Z1 and be a part of shaping its future.
True persistent world: Unlike other zombie survival games, H1Z1 is a persistent MMO that can hold thousands of players on servers with different rulesets, which creates a thriving economy and potential to make allies in the all-out war on the Infected… and potential to make enemies as well.
Powered by ForgeLight: Using the same engine used for Planetside 2 and Everquest Next, H1Z1′s world will be as breathtaking is it expansive.
Player-created content: With much focus on the community, H1Z1 will support tons of player made content and features.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Daybreak Games
- Publisher: Daybreak Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Fighting, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, PS4
Editor's Score: 3/5
- + Fully open-world, interactive environments, player made content.
- + Over 200 SOE controlled servers.
- + Competitive servers.
- + Intuitive crafting system.
- - Possible optimization issues due to ForgeLight Engine.
- - AI isn't quite challenging enough.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit
- CPU: Intel i5 Quad Core or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 560 series or higher / AMD HD 6870 or higher
- HDD: 20 GB available space
Articles You May Enjoy
- NetDragon Introduces Game Play in Absolute Force Online
- Absolute Force Online will challenge all players whether you are a newbie or a veteran player. There are currently two types of Battlefield M...
- Cabal Online (NA) recieves update on February 6th
- ESTsoft Inc., the North American publisher and developer of CABAL Online has today announced the release of CABAL Online’s latest content up...
- Forge of Empires begins closed beta
- InnoGames has launched the closed beta for Forge of Empires.